0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Denton is Wharfedale's 80th anniversary speaker. Designed to pay homage to the original Denton speaker from the early 1960's the 80th anniversary model is a two-way speaker with classic bookshelf looks, beautifully hand veneered by Wharfedale's cabinet makers with an inset front baffle and traditional Tungsten cloth grille.
- Bass Driver : 5 inch woven kevlar cone
- Crossover Frequency : 2.3kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) : 44Hz - 24kHz
- Underneath the traditional exterior, the Denton is cutting edge and utilises a mixture of traditional and advanced technology.
- The bass unit features Wharfedale's innovative woven Kevlar cone mounted on a rigid die cast chassis, this combination delivering a rich, detailed bass/midrange output with superb dynamic performance.
- High frequencies are handled by a woven textile soft dome treble unit with high flux ferrite magnet, engineered for smooth, detailed HF extension.
- These drive units are combined by a highly researched crossover that is near inaudible to the listener, resulting in a coherent, seamless musical output that is both thrilling and natural in its rendition of any source material.
- The original Denton was well known for its warm, rich and natural sounding character and the 80th Anniversary Edition retains that character but imbues it with an open, detailed performance that will entice you to explore your whole music collection.
- Enclosure Type Bass Reflex Cabinet
- Bass Driver 5 inch woven kevlar cone
- Tweeter 1 inch textile dome
- Crossover Frequency 2.3kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 44Hz - 24kHz
- Sensitivity ([email protected]) 86dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power 20 - 100W
- Nominal Impedance 6 Ohms
- Bi-Wireable Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) in mm 320 × 200 × 275
- Weight 7.9kg each
- Mahogany Red Veneer with Grey Tungsten cloth Grille
- Walnut Veneer with Grey Tungsten cloth Grille