- HiRise has an internal metal support shelf that lets you adjust the height of your Mac in one of six internal positions and is over-engineered to securely support any iMac or Apple Display.
- HiRise also creates a hidden storage compartment that's perfect for stashing hard drives and cables, or your wallet and keys. Save your back and ditch the stack of books under your iMac in favor of HiRise.
HiRise for iMac
- Lifts your screen higher (and better than a stack of books)Creates hidden storage for hard drives and hubs (and your wallet)Adjustable shelf supports your iMac from inside (and not set on top)
See eye to eye
- The ideal viewing position for your Mac is right about eye level. HiRise elevates your Mac to your most comfortable viewing height, ending the slouching in your chair or unsightly old phone book under your iMac.
- To adjust the height of HiRise, simply reposition the internal metal support shelf to the desired height and slide your iMac stand into HiRise. It's really that simple.
- Oh yeah, and placing the shelf into the second slot from the bottom will align the screen height of your iMac with a Thunderbolt Display. How sweet is that?
Need hidden storage space?
- The eye-catching design of HiRise comes with a bonus feature: Hidden storage. HiRise has perforated front and rear faceplates that attach with powerful magnets.
- Remove the front faceplate to reveal a nifty little nesting spot for a backup hard drive, Mac Mini, your wallet and keys, iPod or anything else you'd like to squirrel away from plain sight.
- The perforated faceplates allow plenty of ventilation to keep your drive cool. If you'd prefer safer, more permanent storage, you can securely attach the faceplates with the included screws.
- Either way, HiRise makes an awesome little hideout for gear, while allowing you to position your Mac to a more comfortable viewing height.
Designed for the big iMac
- HiRise was designed to support all iMac and Apple Display models that have an L-shaped stand, including Thunderbolt Display and the behemoth 27-inch iMac.
- HiRise features a solid, rounded, two-piece metal outer frame with an adjustable, internal metal shelf. Perforated front and rear faceplates give HiRise its distinct, ultra mod look.
- Flip HiRise over and you'll find two teflon sliders that allow you to easily turn and move your Mac without scratching the surface of your desk.