- This compact stand serves as a stable easel that holds your iPad in portrait or wide-screen mode.
- Use it for hands-free viewing and interacting with iPad. Flip down the secondary leg and Compass 2 becomes a comfortable typing stand.
- Machined from heavy gauge steel, Compass 2 folds flat and includes a soft travel sleeve so you can take it everywhere your iPad roams.
Put the face in FaceTime.
- Why do you need a Compass 2 stand? One reason is that it holds your iPad or iPad mini in portrait mode, which is more natural for FaceTime because your head is a portrait.
- Compass 2 holds iPad both vertically and horizontally, which means you can FaceTime in widescreen when you're sporting your sombrero.
- Because this stand elevates iPad, the camera sits higher, so you don't have to slouch when you chat.
Three legs for more stability.
- It's basic geometry: The taller, wider angle of Compass 2 is more stable than cases and covers that fold into stands.
- You won't have to worry about knocking your iPad over when you tap the screen to launch an app, play a video or swipe a page.
- The back leg of Compass operates like a car door. Flip it open and it stays open, close it and it stays closed.
Elevate your iPad out of the spilt milk.
- Another thing Compass 2 does that case-style stands don't do is elevate your iPad up out of the spilt milk zone, batter and other ingredients involved in your kitchen adventures.
- Take Compass 2 into the workshop to build your Kickstarter project or move it into the studio where the glue and glitter roam free, knowing iPad is perched up out of the mess.
Popcorn sold separately.
- Place iPad or iPad mini on its side, in landscape position, and Compass 2 becomes the ultimate portable theatre.
- Enjoy your favorite Netflix, Hulu, YouTube videos or stream feature-length movies in iTunes anywhere you go, while keeping your hands free for popcorn and drinks.
- Compass 2 has soft rubber feet to protect the surface you set it on. Rubber along the legs protects the surface of your iPad.
An instant typing stand.
- The ultimate multi-tasking tool, Compass 2 features a fold-away secondary leg that creates a comfortable typing stand.
- Typing on iPad or iPad mini is that much more comfortable, making it easy to put in long stretches in Keynote, Pages, or Numbers without neckache that comes from working on your lap.
- It's a small, totally mobile tool that can be used on planes, in airports, hotels, coffee shops, cafes and even in boardrooms.