- The SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter reduces subwoofer cable clutter without sacrificing performance better than any solution available and it also unlocks wireless connectivity for a stereo zone of speakers, powered surround sound speakers, and amplifiers, while solving placement issues.
Eliminate Cable Clutter and Expand Subwoofer Placement Options
- Subwoofers are often the largest component in any audio or home theater system so placement can be a challenge.
- The SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter adds wireless connectivity giving you more subwoofer placement options and decreasing cable clutter without sacrificing performance.
Full-Range Wireless Connectivity
- The rated frequency response for transmission is 6 Hz to 22,000 Hz +/-1 dB, so the adapter also unlocks wireless connectivity for a stereo zone of loudspeakers, powered home theater surround sound speakers, amplifiers and more at CD-quality with ultra-low latency (<25.5 milliseconds) within the 2.4GHz frequency band.
Quick and Easy Installation
- Simply connect the transmitter to an AV receiver, TV or other audio source via RCA interconnect; connect the receiver to a subwoofer, powered speaker or amplifier; pair the two devices, and the SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter sends a 16-bit/48KHz signal with no cables or wires required.
- Cable clutter and placement issues are a thing of the past! For added versatility, up to three adapters can be paired to create a multi-room distributed audio system.