0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
A high-excursion 13.5-inch driver unleashes immense sonic energy while maintaining pinpoint control and accuracy from a 1,200 watts RMS, 4,000+ watts peak power amplifier featuring fully discrete MOSFET output and Analog Devices most advanced audio DSP. Precise tuning for the SB-4000 is enabled from a subwoofer DSP smartphone app with custom presets.
- Driver : 13.5"
- Dimension : 18.3" (H) 17.8" (W) 20.9" (D)
- Weight : 102.3lbs
- Chest-thumping slam and low frequency extension below the threshold of human hearing, with refined musicality – a level of subwoofer performance not seen at this price before.
- The SB-4000 subwoofer’s sophisticated DSP amplifier, innovative driver and a sealed box design master room gain and command a space with deeper bass and higher output levels than what is typically possible from a subwoofer of its size.
- An ideal option for reference quality bass in audiophile music or home theater systems, the SB-4000 sets all performance benchmarks for a subwoofer and leaves larger and more expensive subs trembling in its wake.
Unparalleled Low Frequency Depth, Power and Detail
- The SVS SB-4000 powered subwoofer demolishes all preconceived notions about subwoofer performance and technology by taking command of any room with deep, effortless bass and adding visceral energy to every listening experience.
- With trickle down technology from the 16-Ultra Series, named top subwoofers in the world by nearly every audio publication and industry group in 2017, the SB-4000 obliterates expectations and delivers a level of unrivaled subwoofer performance only available from SVS.
High-Excursion SVS Driver – Legendary SVS Output and Control
- The SB-4000 subwoofer delivers on the full potential of the Sledge STA-1200D amplifier’s power with precision and control to produce room energizing SPLs and effortless low frequency extension with pinpoint accuracy at all drive levels.
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing nearly 40lbs generates immense magnetic force and excursion of the 13.5-inch driver to produce massive low frequency output well below the limits of human hearing.
- Edge wound voice coil with eight-layer aluminum flat wire minimizes distortion and power compression while providing excellent heat dissipation and linearity ensuring precise control.
- Lightweight and rigid composite cone with premium glass fiber dustcap generate massive output with pinpoint accurate frequency response.
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and long-throw parabolic surround ensure longevity and allow extreme excursion and SPLs.
- Driver | 13.5"
- Amplifier | 1200 watts RMS (4000+ watts peak)
- Freq. Response | 19-310Hz ±3 dB
- Port Size & # | N/A
- Dimension | 18.3" (H) 17.8" (W) 20.9" (D)
- Weight | 102.3lbs