0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Jaw-dropping deep bass extension and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theater fans. Features all-new 12-inch SVS driver, 550 Watts RMS, 1,500+ Watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output, and SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app in a compact cabinet measuring roughly 15-inches on all sides.
- Dimension : 14.6" (H) 14.2" (W) 15.4" (D)
- Weight : 34.8lbs
- Driver : 12"
- Featuring Ultra Series technology, the SB-2000 obliterates expectations and delivers unmatched performance for a sealed subwoofer anywhere near its price range staking a claim as the best home theater subwoofer under $1,000.
- From the commanding 12-inch driver and 500 watts RMS, 1,100 watts peak power Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier enclosed in a compact cabinet measuring only 14-inches on all sides.
- The SVS SB-2000 achieves a staggering 19-240 Hz frequency response from a compact, sealed enclosure weighing only 35 lbs. and measuring 14.2-inches all-around (without feet and grille).
- The subwoofer’s weight, compact footprint and understated but elegant appearance make moving and blending it into any listening environment a cinch, without sacrificing any of the power and slam we expect from massive subwoofers.
- No small performer, the SB-2000 matches or beats the output levels of subwoofers twice its size and weight.
- An all-new driver and amplifier, sealed cabinet and revised tuning unleash the SB-2000 to achieve levels of articulation, musicality, dynamics and fathomless extension unequaled in other compact powered subwoofers.
Commanding 12-Inch SVS High Output Driver
- At the heart of the SVS SB-2000 subwoofer is a newly engineered 12-inch 2000-series driver with dual high-grade ferrite magnets and an FEA-optimized motor for nearly distortion-free performance, even at the most extreme drive levels.
- A reinforced Nomex spider was integrated for improved linearity and driver control, especially important when the STA-500D amp is pushing the driver to reference SPL playback levels.
- To ensure the SB-2000 can play its best long into the future, the driver also features a durable low-creep rubber long-throw surround and integrated tinsel leads to maximize longevity.
Powerful and Sophisticated Sledge STA-500D Amplifier
- The SB-2000 Subwoofer’s Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier boasts specs and features normally found in subwoofers costing two or three times as much.
- Conservatively rated at 500 watts RMS and 1,100+ watts peak dynamic power, the amp also has brains to match its brawn.
- A sophisticated DSP in the amplifier includes an array of filters and volume, gain, and phase controls for fine-tuning performance.
- The innovations don’t stop there though. A frequency-dependent limiter/compressor algorithm with adjustable attack/release and compression parameters offers the ultimate in refined behavior at the drive limits of the subwoofer system.
- Driver | 12"
- Amplifier | 500 watts RMS (1100 watts peak)
- Freq. Response | 19-220 hz ±3 DB
- Port Size & # | N/A
- Dimension | 14.6" (H) 14.2" (W) 15.4" (D)
- Weight | 34.8lbs