- Dimension : 13.5" (H) 13" (W) 14" (D)
- Weight : 27lbs
- Driver : 12"
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- SVS engineers threw out preconceived notions to design a subwoofer with massive output and low frequency extension, especially relative to its size and price.
- All without sacrificing accuracy, detail, and musicality.
At first glance, it’s easy to underestimate the abilities of the SB-1000 subwoofer.
But when it erupts to life with deep and hard-hitting low frequency output, there’s no mistaking it as a bona fide, high performance home theater subwoofer.
Commanding 12-inch SVS High Output Driver
- SVS packed the compact SB-1000 subwoofer with a front-firing 12-inch driver, dual high-grade ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized internal motor technology for high output with extremely low distortion.
- The lightweight cone material of the long-stroke driver reproduces subtle audio tones and massive low frequency impact with lifelike realism.
- Durable rubber surrounds ensure long-lasting performance, even when the subwoofer is pushed to its performance limits for extended periods of time, making the SB-1000 a perfect option for serious music or home theater lovers.
Powerful and Sophisticated Sledge STA-300D Amplifier
- Driving the SB-1000 subwoofer is an integrated SVS Sledge STA-300D amplifier with sophisticated DSP perfectly matched to the unique driver and cabinet configuration, and an equalization curve optimized for enhanced transient response and room gain.
- The SB-1000 subwoofer’s ability to start and stop on a dime and stay true to the source content is a performance hallmark normally reserved for much more expensive subwoofers.
- Conservatively rated at 300 watts RMS, 700+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-300D amplifier maintains precise control of the subwoofer at all drive levels so you can push to reference volumes without distortion.
- The advanced DSP engine also allows for fine tuning of audio playback and easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
Innovative Subwoofer Engineering
- Thermal management is critical when dealing with such a powerful amplifier and motor in a compact sealed cabinet, so SVS implemented a unique vented pole piece and efficient high-power voice coil to keep the SB-1000 subwoofer cool without impacting performance or adding noise.
- The cabinet is rigidly braced and sonically inert so the bass you hear is always effortless and pure, even at the highest drive levels.
- Weighing in at an easily movable 27 lbs, the SB-1000 is SVS’s lightest and smallest subwoofer, making its 24Hz to 260Hz (+/- 3dB) frequency response all the more impressive.