0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The unique form factor uses vertical height to add cabinet volume while a high-excursion, down-firing 13.5-inch driver and 1,200 watts RMS, 4,000+ watts peak power amplifier delivers concert and cinematic level bass with pinpoint control and accuracy to amaze serious home theater fans and the most discerning audiophiles.
- Dimension : 47" (H) 16.6" (W) 16.6" (D)
- Weight : 92.4lbs
- Driver : 13.5"
- A tower of bass without peer across the world of audio, the PC-4000 is an icon of SVS design innovation standing tall as the most sophisticated cylinder subwoofer SVS has ever developed.
- Room-energizing output and deep bass extension below the threshold of human hearing with less than half the floorspace required of comparable ported box subwoofers.
- An effortlessly powerful amplifier and driver combine with advanced DSP technology for a level of performance and user control not seen at this price before.
- The PC-4000 also comes standard with the SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System for cleaner sounding bass with increased definition and more punch without room rattle and reduced bass bleed to the rest of the house.
Reference Caliber Bass with Less Floorspace Required
- The SVS PC-4000 powered subwoofer astounds with its ability to command a room with massive low frequency output and deep bass extension that can be heard and felt while maintaining accuracy and control, all from a cylinder cabinet measuring only 16” in diameter.
- With trickle down technology from the 16-Ultra Series, named top subwoofers in the world by nearly every audio publication and industry group in 2017, the PC-4000 shatters expectations and delivers a level of unrivaled subwoofer performance only available from SVS.
High-Excursion SVS Driver – Legendary SVS Output and Control
- The PC-4000 subwoofer driver delivers on the full potential of the Sledge STA-1200D amplifier’s immense power with precision and control to produce room energizing SPLs and effortless low frequency extension with pinpoint accuracy at all drive levels.
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing nearly 40lbs generates immense magnetic force and excursion of the 13.5-inch driver to produce massive low frequency output well below the limits of human hearing.
- Edge wound voice coil with eight-layer aluminum flat wire minimizes distortion and power compression while providing excellent heat dissipation and linearity ensuring precise control.
- Lightweight and rigid composite cone with premium glass fiber dustcap generate massive output with pinpoint accurate frequency response.
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and long-throw parabolic surround ensure longevity and allow extreme excursion and SPLs.
- Driver | 13.5"
- Amplifier | 1200 watts RMS (4000+ watts peak)
- Freq. Response | 17-200 Hz ±3 dB (standard mode)
- 15-200 Hz ±3 dB (extended mode)
- 16-200 Hz ±3 dB (sealed mode)
- Port Size & # | Triple 3.5"
- Dimension | 47" (H) 16.6" (W) 16.6" (D)
- Weight | 92.4lbs