0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
A high-excursion 13.5-inch driver and 1,200 watts RMS, 4,000+ watts peak power amplifier with Analog Devices most advanced audio DSP enables variable port tuning and unlocks a smartphone app with advanced DSP and custom presets for precise and convenient tuning.
- Dimension : 23.4” (H) 20.5” (W) 30” (D)
- Weight : 153.2lbs
- Driver : 13.5"
- Thunderous low frequency output and extreme deep bass extension, with accuracy and control.
- This is a benchmark setting subwoofer on every level with unheard-of performance and features for even double the price.
- The sophisticated DSP amplifier creates three port tuning modes, each with individual response curves to achieve the most accurate in-room frequency response possible.
- With the PB-4000, it’s like having three subwoofers in one. Effortlessly powerful with bass that extends far below the threshold of human hearing.
- The PB-4000 creates a revelatory experience with every movie and music listening session.
Jaw-Dropping Bass Extension and Output with Pinpoint Control and Accuracy
- The SVS PB-4000 combines seismic power and fathomless low frequency extension you can feel with refinement and musicality that suspends your sense of disbelief.
- With trickle down technology from the 16-Ultra Series, named top subwoofers in the world by nearly every audio publication and industry group in 2017, the PB-4000 crushes expectations and delivers a level of unrivaled subwoofer performance only available from SVS.
High-Excursion SVS Driver – Legendary SVS Output and Control
- The PB-4000 subwoofer driver delivers on the full potential of the Sledge STA-1200D amplifier’s immense power with precision and control to produce room energizing SPLs and effortless low frequency extension with pinpoint accuracy at all drive levels.
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing nearly 40lbs generates immense magnetic force and excursion of the 13.5-inch driver to produce massive low frequency output well below the limits of human hearing.
- Edge wound voice coil with eight-layer aluminum flat wire minimizes distortion and power compression while providing excellent heat dissipation and linearity ensuring precise control.
- Lightweight and rigid composite cone with premium glass fiber dustcap generate massive output with pinpoint accurate frequency response.
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and long-throw parabolic surround ensure longevity and allow extreme excursion and SPLs.
- Driver | 13.5"
- Amplifier | 1200 watts RMS (4000+ watts peak)
- Freq. Response | 16-200 Hz ±3 dB (standard mode)
- 13-200 Hz ±3 dB (extended mode)
- 18-200 Hz ±3 dB (sealed mode)
- Port Size & # | Triple 3.5"
- Dimension | 23.4” (H) 20.5” (W) 30” (D)
- Weight | 153.2lbs