0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Breathtaking output and subterranean low frequency extension down to 16 Hz with pinpoint accuracy and control. Features all-new 12-inch SVS driver, 550 Watts RMS, 1,500+ Watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discreet MOSFET output, and SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app. Optimized with dual port cabinet design for effortless bass with vanishingly low distortion.
- Port Size : Single 4"
- Dimension : 20.9" (H) 17.3" (W) 23.2" (D)
- Weight : 65.6lbs
Model: PB-2000 Pro
- For chest-thumping movie slam and impact and sheer low frequency performance for the price, the PB-2000 subwoofer destroys larger and more expensive subwoofers, dipping all the way down to 17Hz without sacrificing musicality or speed in transients.
- The subwoofer features a front-firing 4-inch high-flow port with inner/outer port flares and energizes rooms of all sizes with extreme low frequency output for jaw-droppingly powerful and realistic movie and music audio experiences.
Commanding 12-Inch SVS High Output Driver
- At the heart of the SVS PB-2000 ported box subwoofer is a newly engineered 12-inch 2000-series driver with dual high-grade ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized motor for nearly distortion-free performance.
- A reinforced Nomex spider was integrated for improved linearity and driver control, especially important when the STA-500D amp is pushing the subwoofers to their maximum output levels.
- To ensure the PB-2000 can withstand punishing output levels long into the future, the driver also features a durable low-creep rubber long-throw surround and integrated tinsel leads to maximize longevity.
Powerful and Sophisticated Sledge STA-500D Amplifier
- The PB-2000 Subwoofer’s Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier features specs and features normally found in subwoofers costing two or three times as much.
- Conservatively rated at a robust 500 watts RMS continuous and 1,100+ watts peak dynamic, the amplifier has brains to match its brawn.
- A sophisticated DSP in the amplifier includes an array of filters and volume, gain, and phase controls for fine-tuning performance.
- The innovations don’t stop there though. A frequency-dependent limiter/compressor algorithm with adjustable attack/release and compression parameters offers the ultimate in refined behavior at the drive limits of the subwoofer system.
- With cabinet dimensions of 20.9” x 17.3” x 22” and weighing 66 lbs, the PB-2000 is nearly 40% larger and twice the weight of the SB-2000.