0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The PB-1000 is an anomaly in the world of subwoofers. It plays below the levels of human hearing, down to 19Hz and lower, yet costs a fraction of what subwoofers with similar low frequency extension and output go for.
- Driver : 10"
- Port Size : Single 3.5"
- Weight : 46lbs
- Available in Black Ash
- Simply put, it’s the deepest, most effortless and authoritative bass you’ll find for under $500. No subwoofer comes close to offering this level of low frequency performance value.
- Considering the low frequency extension and thunderous SPL output without sacrificing musicality, the PB-1000 defies expectations at every level.
- The front-firing driver features dual high-grade ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized internal motor technology that enable extreme excursion for high output with extremely low distortion.
- Performance of the 10-inch driver rivals that of 12 and 15-inch drivers housed in much larger cabinets.
Commanding 10-inch SVS High Output Driver
- The lightweight cone material of the PB-1000 long-stroke driver reproduces massive LFEs and subtle music tones with lifelike realism, making the subwoofer a perfect option for both home theater and music lovers.
- Durable rubber surrounds also ensure long-lasting performance, even when the subwoofer is pushed to its performance limits for extended periods of time.
Powerful and Sophisticated Sledge STA-300D Amplifier
- Driving the PB-1000 subwoofer is an integrated SVS Sledge STA-300D amplifier with a sophisticated DSP perfectly matched to the unique ported cabinet configuration, and an equalization curve optimized for enhanced transient response and room gain.
- Conservatively rated at 300 watts RMS and 700+ watts peak power, the Sledge amplifier maintains precise control of the subwoofer at all drive levels so you can push to reference volumes and maintain accuracy in frequency response.
- Challenge the PB-1000 with the most challenging musical bassline or soundtrack and it stays true to the source content without compromise.
- The advanced DSP engine also allows for fine tuning of audio playback and easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
- When it comes to filling out the lower octaves of our favorite audio content, few, if any, subwoofers approach what the PB-1000 achieves for the price.
- Its ability to convey the chest-thumping slam and room pressurizing LFEs, and also subtle and nuanced bass in music, TV and movie soundtracks defies expectations for a level of performance previously reserved for much larger reference subwoofers.