- The transmitter incorporates an analogue input and a premium Burr Brown D/A converter, so it can be connected to all sound sources with a line output.
Full CD quality
- The CTX transmitter works on the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band. It uses a dedicated proprietary protocol network which gives a robust and reliable wireless network in full CD quality.
- The CTX can transmit on three different channels, and for security, 10 different ID codes. As the network offers full CD quality, it's possible to play music files like FLAC or Apple Lossless without losing any sound quality. The network is also very fast with no audible time delays.
- There is no software or installation processes required to be up and running. Just plug and play. Connect to an open USB port on a PC/Mac and play. The CTX also has a 3.5mm analogue input, which makes it possible to connect any other sound source with a pre-amp level output.
- Inside all System 9 units are premium components. The CTX transmitter has a high quality sound card from Sonix, and an excellent A/D converter from BurrBrown. Best of the best.
- The network is non-compressive, which means that nothing from the original sound quality is lost.
- The CTX has a range of 100m in perfect wifi conditions. Commonly the range varies between 20-50m depending on conditions on location.
- Connect to free USB port on PC/Mac and play. The CTX also has a 3.5mm analogue input, which makes it possible to connect any other sound source with sound output.
- The CTX takes over audio out with its own premium hifi sound card when connected to a computer. So anything you can play on the computer you can listen to on System 9.
- Inside all System 9 units are premium components. In the CTX there is a high quality sound card from Sonix, and an excellent A/D convertor from BurrBrown. Best of the best.
- The CTX can transmit on three different wifi channels. It incorporates dual diversity antennas, frequency sniffing and frequency hopping to ensure best wifi performance.
- Wireless full CD audio quality
- No interference or delays
- RF band (WIFI): 2.4 GHz
- Sample rate: 48 KHz
- Plug n’ play, no software needed
- Dedicated proprietary network protocol
Works with Mac/PC and analogue sources Range:
- 20–100 m depending on conditions
- Channel sniffing and frequency hopping
- 3 channels with 10 ID codes on each channel
- USB 2.0 interface
- Type: WiFi wireless transmitter
- Channels: 3
- ID codes: 10
In the carton
- CTX unit
- Wall bracket for CTX
- 1 x 15cm USB cable
- 1 x 200cm USB cable
- 1 x 3.5mm cable
- Length: 80 mm
- Width: 45 mm
- Thickness: 16 mm