- The System 9 CSW Flat Sub is the perfect partner for the Sustem 9 CLS wireless speakers. Just like the CLS speaker, the CSW flat sub has a built-in high quality wireless receiver. Installation is very easy: the sub joins an existing Sonab Audio network automatically. Just plug in the power and you’re done.
- Utilitarian and functional design in a compact flat enclosure provides flexibility in placement. Hang this flat subwoofer on walls or place it on the floor, it is just as easy. A sturdy wall bracket is enclosed.
- The CSW's sole purpose is to deliver low bass frequencies to match the performance of the CLS speaker.
- Only 15cm thick, the CSW descretely blends into any interior.
- With the wallbracket it's easy to mount CSW on walls, or hide away on location. For robust wireless connection, place CSW on the same height as CTX transmitter.
- Experienced acoustical engineering and modern design gives premium performance.
- All System 9 components are able to be used in a wireless, wired or mix wireless+wired setup.
- All System 9 speakers are capable of receiving 3 different wifi channels. And each speaker can be set to 6 different volume zones.
- Built-in wireless receiver
- Wireless full CD audio quality
- No interference or delays
- RF band (WIFI): 2.4 GHz
- Sample rate: 48 KHz
- Dedicated proprietary network protocol
- Range: 20–100 m depending on conditions
- Channel sniffing and frequency hopping
- 3 channels with 10 ID codes on each channel
- Wired option with balanced in/outputs
- Type: Powered wireless subwoofer with DSP,
- bass reflex cabinet. Can be used in wired set-up.
- Amplifier: 200 W (digital Class D)
- Woofer: 10” long throw
- Frequency range: 30–100 Hz
- Variable crossover frequency: 50–90 Hz
- Balanced input and output for wired mode
In the box
- CSW subwoofer
- Wall bracket
- Remote control (for wired mode)
- Dimension HxWxD: 390x620x150 mm(without wall mounting bracket)