Extend and bypass
- Not only does it extend, it also helps to cure potentially difficult Wi-Fi conditions in your store, at your office or in your hotel, such as concrete walls or other interior obstacles.
- The CEX Extender involves two units, which send or recieve in the 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz bands, for a stronger signal between the units when conditions demand it.
- For example; place CEX units on each side of difficult wall and signal will be transmitted to speakers on other side of wall.
- Extends the audio network up to 100m, depending on conditions on location.
- Use CEX to bypass wifi obstacles such as thick concrete walls or metal wire mesh.
- Unit 1 of CEX can send signal to several unit 2, enabling extending network in more directions.
- Extended range: 20–100 m depending on conditions
- RF band (WIFI): 2.4 GHz
- RF band between units: 5.8 GHz
- Wireless full CD audio quality
- No interference or delays
- Sample rate: 48 KHz
- Plug n’ play, no software needed
- Dedicated proprietary network protocol
- Channel sniffing and frequency hopping
- 3 channels with 10 ID codes on each channel
- Type: WiFi wireless extender
- Channels: 3
- ID codes: 10
- Heigth: 110 mm
- Width: 95 mm
- Thickness: 30 mm