0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The iBridge® Dock makes it possible to enjoy the music on your iPod through any multiroom audio-video system.An iPod can be controlled from any keypad or touchscreen in your system.
- RNET A/V Connector
- Update Connector
- When connected to a Russound RNET® multiroom system, your iPod becomes a Smart Source for the entire household.
- Dock it and your music is available in any zone of your house.
- Combining the iPod with the power of RNET is a merger of form and function.
- Use a Russound Smart Touchscreen for total access of your iPod's music at your fingertips.
- Select music by playlist, genre, artist, album or song title and metadata for your selection appears on system keypads, touchscreens and iPhone/iPad/iPod touch app as your music plays.
- Russound's iBridge Dock bridges the gap between portable music players and multiroom audio.
- The iBridge Dock is currently available as the BGK1 kit, which includes an RNET A/V Decoder for use at the system end, patch cables, and power supplies for both units.
- Ipod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
- Allows full control of the iPod from an RNET or IR-controlled multiroom system
- Select music by playlist, genre, album, artist and song; see what's playing on keypads, touchscreens and iPhone/iPad/iPod touch app
- iPod can be located anywhere in the house up to 300 feet (90 m) away with included RNET A/V Decoder
- Transmits full RNET data or IR and stereo audio on one CAT-5 cable
- Battery charges iPod while it is docked
- Compatible with most iPod models
- 7.0" (W) x 3.7" (H) x 13.5" (D)
- (17.8 x 9.4 x 34.3 cm)
- 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg)
- 12 VDC 1 A (power supply included)
RNET A/V Connector
- 8-pole modular RJ-45
- 8-position source/function selector
- 4-pole jack for Programming Cable,
- Russound part #2500-521065