0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The 1584.1 Dual-Head IR Micro-Emitter transfers infrared commands from a single output to two audio-video components or other devices.The emitter’s two heads attach to the components’ IR sensors with adhesive pads.
- Dual heads
- Miniature heads
- Head Dimensions
- This makes it perfect for use when there are more components to control than there are connections on the controller or hub.
- The emitter’s cable plugs into an emitter jack on a multiroom controller or hub, or an IR connecting block such as the Russound 857 or IRB-6.
- Dual heads control two devices from one IR output
- Miniature heads unobtrusively attach to your equipment
- Plug-in design installs quickly
- 10' (3 m) cable accommodates virtually any component setup
- 4.0" (W) x 0.5" (H) x 6.0" (D)
- (10.2 x 1.3 x 15.2 cm)
- 0.4 lbs (0.2 kg)
- 10' (3m)
- 0.125" (3.5 mm) TS mini plug, tip positive
- 0.5" (W) x 0.375" (H) x 0.25" (D)
- (12.7 x 9.6mm x 6.4mm)
- 5-12 VDC