0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The RT-1570 not only offers conventional radio reception for FM and DAB stations (including DAB+ where available), but features internet radio streaming and audio playback from a media server.
- Signal to Noise
- Mono Stereo
- Frequency Response
- Output Level
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- Internally the RT-1570 features one of Rotel's renowned toroid transformers with separate windings for four independent power supplies: two for the DAC circuits and a third for the filter and output stages.
- The filter/output circuits also include slit-foil capacitors specifically developed for this model. The fourth power supply supports subsidiary circuits including the CPU and display. All of these circuits feature independent regulation and filtering as befits an audiophile product.
- The Wolfson DAC offers the advantage of differential outputs to maximise performance, in conjunction with selected components for the signal path, filter circuits and output stages.
- In addition to receiving FM and DAB (DAB+) stations, the RT-1570 will accept a range of audio codecs, including MP3, FLAC, and AIF, with resolution and sampling rates up to 24-bit / 96kHz.
- This versatility means that most internet radio services and very high-resolution audio files from your media server will be reproduced in their native format and resolution.
- The RT-1570 can easily be incorporated into multi-room systems via RS232 and controlled with the likes of Crestron or AMX.
- The 'Rotel Link' is a straight-forward plug-and-play method of controlling compatible products, including our amplifiers and CD players.
- The RT-1570 also includes a 12V trigger for simple system on/off control.
- FM/DAB+/Internet Radio with network streaming
- Separate 30 preset memory banks for DAB, FM and Internet Radio stations
- Audiophile Wolfson DAC converts the FM / DAB+ module's digital output to analogue for improved audio performance
- Playback of high-resolution files up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- High performance Rotel designed and built toroidal transformer
- Wound sectional transformer to separate digital and analogue circuits for virtually noise-free audio signal paths
- 4 independent voltage regulator circuits for the digital and analogue circuits
- Slit-foil capacitors utilised in power supply section to minimise noise and distortion
- RT-1570 circuit layout and components derived from the RC-1570 pre-amplifier development
- Both digital and analogue outputs are available for maximum system integration and flexibility
| Usable Sensitivity|
50dB Quieting Sensitivity
|22.2 dBf |
27.2 dBf (mono)
|Signal to Noise Ratio (at 70 dBf)|
|65 dBf |
|Harmonic Distortion (at 70 dBf)|
|Frequency Response||10Hz - 15kHz, +/- 3dB|
|Stereo Separation (100Hz/1kHz)||40dB / 30dB|
|Antenna Input||75 ohms unbalanced|
|Tuning Range||Band III (174-240MHz)|
|Audio Data Rate||224 Kbps (max)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz, +/- 0.2dB|
|Analogue Output||2.3V at 0 dBFs|
|Antenna Input||75 ohms F connector|
|Network Connection||802.11 b/g|
|Security||WEP, WPA1 (TKIP), WPA2 (TKIP)|
|File Formats |
(UPnP Music Server)
|AAC, MP3, WMA (except lossless), OGG vorbis, WAV, AIFF, FLAC and AU|
|Power Consumption||16 Watts|
|Standby Power Consumption |
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||430 x 99 x 310mm|
|Front Panel Height||2U (88.1mm)|