- Phono Input (MM) - 2.5mV / 47k ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB max.
- Digital Inputs: SPDIF LPCM (up to 192kHz 24-bit)
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- Starting with a high performance power supply consisting of two Rotel custom built toroidal transformers for maximum efficiency and low magnetic fields, these transformers provide low-noise isolation between the analogue and digital regulator circuits with custom-made slit-foil capacitors. These have very quick charge/discharge times and low signal loss ensuring tight bass performance.
- Rotel engineers wanted to create a reference-quality stereo preamplifier to match with our new RB-1590 stereo power amplifier. Every aspect of component selection and circuit topography was designed and carefully evaluated during multiple listening sessions to ensure the highest fidelity. For example, analogue and digital circuits were designed separately, by specialised Rotel teams. Analogue inputs are all very low noise circuitry and include a high performance moving magnet phono stage. Digital inputs are fully isolated and feature a precision 32-bit 768kHz Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC).
- The RC-1590 is fully feature.laden with Balanced XLR and Unbalanced RCA inputs and outputs, a TI precision volume control IC, a fixed volume line output, dual mono subwoofer outputs, digital outputs (Coax and Optical), digital inputs (3 Coax and 3 Optical), Aux, CD, and Tuner analogue inputs, Internal APTX Bluetooth with rear-mounted external antenna, a front USB iPod port with 2.1A charging supply, and rear panel PC-USB 24-bit 192kHz input supporting DSD (Windows) and DoP (DSD over PCM for Mac OS X).
- Other essential features include a remote control, 2 x 12-volt trigger outputs, a dimmable display, an automatic power off function (configurable), RS232 and IP control for automation system integration, Internet based software updates, Rotel Link connection, a detachable IEC power cord, an external IR remote input, and a front mounted 3.5mm headphone output jack.
- For music enthusiasts who won't accept compromise, the RC-1590 preamplifier is in a class of its own, at a price that belies its incredible performance.
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.004% (20Hz - 20kHz)
Phono Input (MM) - 2.5mV / 47k ohms
Line Level Inputs (RCA) - 150mV / 100k ohms
Line Level Inputs (XLR) - 250mV / 100k ohms
Line Level (RCA) - 1V
Balanced (XLR) - 2V
Phono Input - 20Hz - 20kHz, +/- 0.2dB
Line Level Inputs - 10Hz - 100kHz, +/-0.1d
Signal to Noise Ratio: (A weighting)
Phono Input - 80dB
Line Level Inputs - 110dB
Phono Input - >75dB
Line Level Inputs - >75dB
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB max.
Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB (A weighting)
Digital Inputs: SPDIF LPCM (up to 192kHz 24-bit)
USB Audio Class 1.0 (up to 96kHz 24-bit)
USB Audio Class 2.0 (up to 192kHz 24-bit)*
* Driver installation required
DSD Replay - native or DoP
Power Consumption: 25 watts
Standby Power Consumption: <0.5 watts="" br="">
Dimensions (W x H x D): 431 x 144 x 348mm
Front Panel Height: 3U (133mm)
Weight: 9.2kg net