- Using a Series II 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption, it is able to constantly monitor and hop between frequencies to maintain the strongest possible signal level at a range of up to 100 metres* (over 100 yards).
- The RØDELink Filmmaker Kit provides everything you need to start shooting video wirelessly, including a receiver, transmitter and broadcast-grade lavalier microphone.
- The receiver (RX-CAM) features an OLED display with information on level, battery status (receiver and transmitter), mute and channel selection.
- The unit can be mounted on a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8" thread or belt-clip, and for added versatility the shoe mount can be located in one of two positions.
- The lightweight transmitter (TX-BELT) can be fitted to a belt or clothing and features a locking thread to ensure the microphone connection is as secure as possible.
- RØDE has included an omnidirectional lavalier microphone in the kit to provide the highest possible audio reproduction quality.
|Transmission type||2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System|
|System dynamic range/td>||112dB|
|Range (distance)||Up To 100m|
|Frequency range||35Hz - 22kHz|
|Maximum output level||1v Rms (2.8v P-p)|
|Max input signal level||1v Rms (2.8v P-p)|
|Power source||2 X AA Battery Or MicroUSB|
|Input connection||3.5mm TRS Locking Jack Socket|
|Dimensions||111mm X 65mm X 40mm|