0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The RØDELink TX-M2 Microphone is a versatile, detailed, and perfectly balanced wireless condenser microphone for singers, presenters, and reporters. Transmitting a 128-bit encrypted signal on the license-free 2.4GHz spectrum.
- Transmission type: 2.4GHz fixed frequency agile system
- System dynamic : 118dB range
- Weight : 222g
- TX-M2 pairs easily with the RX-DESK and RX-CAM receivers, delivering crystal clear audio and incredibly low handling noise.
- Designed and made in Australia, the TX-M2 uses next generation digital wireless technology to constantly monitor frequencies and automatically switch to the strongest possible signal level, so users are always given the best quality of sound.
- With over 100m of range, the stylish and durable TX-M2 is the perfect addition to any Filmmakers’ Kit.
- The TX-M2 is powered by the LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery that provides over 10 hours of use in a single charge, or 2x AA batteries for over 6 hours of use.
- The sleek and portable handheld microphone houses a super cardioid condenser capsule and a mute switch, making it an incredible wireless alternative to the popular M2 microphone while continually delivering the sensitivity and versatility offered by condenser microphones.
- The TX-M2 is a great addition to the RØDELink Filmmaker Kit, providing a simple wireless microphone solution to all filmmakers.
- Weight : 222g
- Transmission type : 2.4GHz fixed frequency agile system
- System dynamic: 118dB range
- Range (distance) : Up to 100m (based on optimal environment)
- Frequency Response : 35Hz - 20 kHz
- Max input signal level : 140dB SPL
- Power source : RØDE LB-1 4.2v Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery or 2 x AA Batteries
- Antenna : Diversity antenna
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 40mm x 256mm x 40mm