- Multi-layer mesh basket
- Acoustic Principle
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone ‘flag’ that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
The RØDE Reporter microphone is designed in Australia and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Broadcast recording presentation and interview microphone
- “Tailored for voice” frequency response
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Multi-layer mesh basket for wind protection
- Includes detachable microphone flag and zip case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rode.com/warranty
|Frequency Range||70Hz - 15kHz(selected HPF @0)|
|Sensitivity||-56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Dimensions||272.50mmH x 41.50mmW x 41.50mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here|