0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The RØDE HS2 is a low profile, ergonomic and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter's mouth.
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Available in small or large sizes
- Low handling noise
- The result of an extensive and complete redesign process, the RØDE HS2 features an adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband connected to pliable hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for maximum flexibility and user comfort.
- Coated in a durable ceramic painted finish in either black (HS2-B) or pink (HS2-P) the HS2 is also available in two different sizes (small or large) to ensure the perfect fit and function for any individual.
- The headset is connected via a 1.2m (4') braid shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable, terminating at a gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with a removable locking nut to ensure a secure connection to a wide range of recording devices and wireless transmitters, including the RØDE Filmmaker and Newsshooter kits.
- The HS2's light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.
|Acoustic Principle||Permanently Polarised Condenser|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter|
|Frequency Range||60Hz - 18kHz|
|Maximum Output Level||189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-47.2dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (4.70mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||36dBA|
|Dimensions||50mmH x 124mmW x 205mmD|