Size Up a Richter Promo Pricing
- Their three-way design features Richter’s top-line wide-dispersion soft-dome tweeters and the same powerful 6-inch bass and midrange drivers used in the flagship Dragons.
- The Wizards are ideal for hi-fi stereo in a medium to large room or anchoring the sonic drama of your home cinema.
- The Wizards will also please your eyes with their classic yet contemporary looks – perfect for hi-fi stereo or anchoring your home theatre acoustics, without breaking the bank.
“How on earth has Richter been able to produce a speaker that sounds so good for such a low price? Richter would no doubt invoke the Wizard’s incantation, and say ‘it’s magic’, but I tend to think that it’s the new ‘dream team’ of designers that should be congratulated on a job very well done. As the saying goes… love your work!”
Greg Barrowman – Australian HiFi Magazine
- Richter’s Legend Series V is all about the music – the sheer magic of your favourite listening delivered in astounding stereo high fidelity.
- Two years of research inspired by Richter’s philosophy of musicality and affordability has produced all-new drivers, electronics and cabinets.
- From the top: The soft-dome neodymium tweeters provide wide dispersion, producing a lively and spacious sound stage with smooth musicality, and a response extending well beyond human hearing.
- The highly efficient 6-inch mid/bass drivers harness composite cones combining the natural acoustic finesse of paper with the strength of modern carbon- fibre technology.
- This produces ideal damping characteristics plus the coherence and timing essential to draw you into the music.
The awesome bass is rich, deep and firm.
- New crossovers were painstakingly designed with feedback from a large team of audio specialists across Australia to produce emotional vocals, an astonishingly vivid sound stage and a smooth blending of frequencies.
- The highly stable off-axis response means the Legends maintain realism in a wide spectrum of listening environments – because everyone’s listening room is different.
- The cabinets have been completely redesigned using non-parallel panels to reduce standing waves, and the comprehensive bracing is positioned to minimise harmonics.
- Double thickness rear and front baffles and new high density damping makes these the most neutral and musical cabinets we have ever produced.
- Do yourself a favour, just listen!
- Speaker Type Vented quasi 3-way floor standing
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response 32 Hz–25 KHz
- Sensitivity 90 (dB/W/M)
- Bass / Mid 2 x 130 mm (EPD*) sealed composite paper/fibre cone, inverted cap.
- Tweeter 25mm soft dome, neodymium magnet.
- Enclosure Bass reflex
- Rec. Amplifier Power Home Theatre 100–250, Two-channel 20–250 WRMS
- Dimensions 970H x 350D X 205W
- Connector dual gold-plated binding posts (bi-wire capable)
- Available Finishes Jarrah / Black Oak
- Weight 20 KG each speaker