0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
At Richter, we are proud to say that we have excelled at this test and take pride in announcing our first 30 watt per channel vacuum tube amplifier the 'Mystique' .We started with solid single piece casing and high current low noise 'Ring' type power transformer, then used independent filtering circuits for the left and right channels.
- Frequency : 20 - 20KHz (+/- 1dB)
- (WxHxD) : 380mm x 160mm x 300mm
Model: Mystique S2
- Musicality and affordability should be the dual design criteria for any manufacturer tackling the development of any serious new amplifier.
- Of course these deceptively simple goals are much harder to achieve than to target.
- All component parts are of the highest quality, featuring 'Vishay' HQ grade resistors, 'Nichicon' capacitors and an 'Alps' volume control.
- All circuit boards, input and speaker terminals are gold electro plated.
- The super high end 24bit 192 kHz USB DAC comes with its own independant power supply.
- The result is warm, natural, revealing and articulate reproduction only available from the very best of tube amplification.
- At $1799 RRP, dare we say that the 'Mystique' is the amplifier steal of the decade.
- Further enhancing Richter's near thirty year quest for industry leading cost effectiveness in every product brought to market.
Max output power:
- 30W x 2
- 20 - 20KHz (+/- 1dB)
- < 1%
Signal to noise ratio:
- > 89dB
- 4ohm / 8ohm
- Line1, Line2, Line3, AUX, USB/DAC
- 380mm x 160mm x 300mm
- 6l6G x 4, 12AX7 x 2, 12AU7 x 2