0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
A way to clean and restore your precious vinyl records without the use of expensive mechanical record cleaners, three step washing processes or dangerous petrochemicals.
- A viscous, non-toxic liquid
- Anti-static properties
- Damaged the records grooves
Brand: Record Revirginizer
- The university Award Winning RECORD REViRGiNiZER is the only product that can clean your vinyl records thoroughly and remove the pops and crackles from your valuable record collection.
- RECORD REViRGiNiZER isn't just a record cleaner, it actually restores your vinyl records close to their original condition by using a revolutionary anti-static polymer that works like a facemask on the grooves of your record.
- It's the closest thing to a miracle for vinyl record cleaning and restoration ever invented!
How it Works and More!
- RECORD REViRGiNiZER is a viscous, non-toxic liquid that is poured onto a vinyl record.
- It is then massaged into the records surface and left to set. After setting it is easily peeled from the records surface, at the same time taking all the microscopic contaminants with it; it's a bit like a facemask...but for vinyl records!
- REViRGiNiZER is formulated with just the right elasticity to remove all the embedded material, but at the same time it does not leave any residue, nor does it damage your vinyl in any way.
- The anti-static properties of the formula ensure that once the film is pealed off your vinyl will be static free.
- You can clean and restore your records close to their original condition and in some cases (due to residue left behind from the manufacturing mould release compounds) it can actually improve the sound of a brand new record as well.
- With a REViRGiNiZER treatment your music will have a superior depth and clarity; this is another reason vinyl is enjoyed by audiophiles worldwide.
- With a REViRGiNiZER treatment you can now sit back and enjoy your precious vinyl recordings just like they were new.
- We guarantee REViRGiNiZER is the best vinyl record treatment you can buy, or your money back!
- We promise you that you will be amazed by the results. (Too bad we didn't think of it before the advent of CD's!)
The Science of Pops, Crackles and Scratches
- Many people believe their vinyl records are "scratched" beyond repair when in fact the problem is deeply in ground material (dust and mould etc) stuck to the inside of the record's grooves.
- You can tell the difference between scratches and various forms of gunk stuck in the grooves by asking; does the sound happen once a revolution of the turntable, or do I hear pops and crackles for the whole records revolution? If you hear pops and crackles all the way round, it is more than likely deeply in ground material that is stuck inside the records grooves.
- Here's how it happens. Small particles of mould, dust, oils, skin, smoke and other material actually get stuck to microscopic ridges located within the grooves of the record.
- This is caused by the friction of the stylus passing over the tiny ridges and generating just enough heat to make the tiny ridges sticky.
- The stylus then picks up loose material as it travels through the grooves and deposits them on the sticky ridges where they are there to stay.
- Conventional record brushes cannot remove this microscopic material and whilst various record cleaners such as various fluids and RCM's may remove some, none will efficiently lift out all the dirt and mould caught between the grooves, that is until RECORD REViRGiNiZER!
- However (and we must stress this), RECORD REViRGiNiZER cannot remove or repair mechanical scratches that have damaged the records grooves, unfortunately they are there to stay.
- In some cases a treatment may improve a scratched area, but this is dependent upon many factors. In some cases records in poor or average condition may suffer from ground in particles that may be difficult if not impossible to completely remove, therefore some clicks and pops may still be audible.
- We still nevertheless guarantee you that will notice an incredible sonic improvement after treating a record with REViRGiNiZER that was once considered 'unlistenable'.
- If by chance your record is scratched beyond repair some enterprising people have found ways their old vinyl can still be useful, follow this link for some, artistic, funny and some truly bizarre ideas.