0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The Concept 40 is Q Acoustics’ flagship floorstanding speaker. It is the newest addition of the acclaimed, award winning Concept range and, like so many Q Acoustics models, delivers an unparalleled sonic performance at its price.
- Frequency Response
- Nominal Impedance
- Minimum impedance
- Crossover Frequency
Brand: Q Acoustics
Model: Concept 40
- We firmly believe the Concept 40 sets new standards, even outperforming many speakers in higher price brackets.
- In common with the Concept 20, its award-winning ‘little brother’, the new Concept 40’s extraordinary soundstage, dynamics and sheer musicality is achieved by incorporating its bespoke drive units into a ‘GelcoreTM Construction’ cabinet.
- This State-of-the-Art, ultra-low resonance and beautifully lacquered cabinet design allows the drive units to perform at their very impressive best.
- The low distortion drive units incorporate powerful oversized magnets to ensure wide dynamics and an ultra-fast transient response.
- The elegant tripod stand allows the Concept 40 to achieve perfect rigidity and floor contact which further enhances its performance.
- Even the speaker’s attractive aluminium facia plate is not purely decorative. It’s part of an assembly which clamps a butyl rubber sheet to the front panel to reduce cabinet resonance still further.
- With 90dB sensitivity and a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, the Concept 40 is easily driven by any good quality amplifier.
- This striking floorstanding loudspeaker is available in either high gloss black, or high gloss white finishes.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex with double woofer
- Bass Unit: 2 x 125mm
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 53Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Recommended Power: 25 - 150w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.3kHz
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 972 x 170 x 288
- Weight: 18.5kg
- Sold in: Pairs
- Finishes available: Lacquered Black Gloss / Lacquered White Gloss
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Hover or Tap to Zoom
- < Back to Concept Loudspeakers