0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The beautifully finished, compact and eminently affordable Concept 20 loudspeaker is designed for music lovers who wish to enjoy performances at their very highest quality. The Concept 20 changes everything.
- Recommended Power:
- Nominal Impedence
- Frequency Response
Brand: Q Acoustics
Model: Concept 20
- The astonishing ability of the Concept 20 is best revealed when the loudspeakers are used in conjunction with the matching Concept 20 Speaker Stands which, to optimise performance, boasts a GelcoreTM layer in its top plate.
- This is both visually striking and is resonance-free to optimise sonic performance.
- With the option of either lacquered gloss black, or lacquered gloss white, not only will they sound amazing, but will also look great.
- Their versatile design means they are also at home on furniture, bookshelves or suitable wall brackets.
- Wherever you decide to place them, they will deliver an amazing experience that many of those with a higher price range struggle to reach.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 125mm
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 64Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Recommended Power: 25 - 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 265 x 282 x 170
- Weight: 12kg
- Sold in: Pairs
- Finishes available: Lacquered Black Gloss / Lacquered White Gloss
- Warranty: 5 Years