0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Don't be misled by the appearance this award winning model's small elegant, all aluminium cabinet. First and foremost, the 7000i L+R are 'full range', true hi-fi loudspeakers, capable of delivering an excellent sonic performance across a wide range of applications.
- LF Units
Brand: Q Acoustics
- Placed on a shelf or furniture; wall mounted using its beautifully designed integrated bracket, or free standing on the slim, dedicated optional floor stand, the precision of its dynamic, ultra-low distortion and spacious three dimensional sound will astonish.
- Combine them with the matching 7070Si compact subwoofer and their already impressive performance is transformed, comfortably outperforming many large floorstanding models.
- A substantial improvement on the 2011 multi-award winning 7000 system, the new 7000i speakers boast completely new 'High Excursion' drive units, 'Ring Radiator' tweeter and upgraded crossover.
- The result is a speaker with even lower distortion, a faster transient response and more dynamic, yet sweeter and more natural sound.
- Enclosure Type 2-Way Sealed Enclosure
- Enclosure Material Aluminium
- LF Units 2 x 3” Long Throw (Neodymium)
- HF Unit 1” Ring Radiator (Neodymium)
- Power Handling 15 - 100W
- Sensitivity 85 dB @ 2.83V (Free Space)
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- Frequency 95Hz - 20KHz
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D) 240 x 100 x 160(mm)
- Weight 1.6 Kg