0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Audio components can be sensitive to mechanical vibration, which limits their high fidelity performance. To keep vibrations away from your valuable equipment, Damp-It feet are a perfect solution having the maximum effect at the lowest possible price.
- Special absorbing
- Audio components
- Lowest possible price
Model: Damp-It (4 feet)
- These fabulous little devices are designed to be placed underneath bookshelf speakers or the original feet of sensitive equipment like turntables, all disc players, tube amplifiers and other components.
- Damp-It prevents the transmission of vibration when positioned on vibrating surfaces like glass, metal or thin wood panels.
- When Damp-It is used for both bookshelf speakers and a turntable, you can play up to 30% louder without the risk of acoustic feedback.
- Surfaces typically are excited by speakers, subwoofers or simply by low frequency emission caused by road traffic and transformers.
- Speaker cabinets and almost all of the feet of audio devices, like turntables, amplifiers, disc players are not designed to isolate sufficiently from the entire frequency range.
- Damp-It consists of a high-tech synthetic rubber material that dampens a wide frequency range from infrasonic to 500 Hz and therefore prevents transmission of structure-born sound very effectively.
- It works like an electronic subsonic filter, but without having their drawbacks.
- Because of its intelligent and rugged design, it can be used for all bookshelf speakers and any sensitive equipment with 3 or 4 feet and even with high-mass units weighing up to 20 kg.
- Special absorbing feet for effective decoupling
- Made from high-tech TPE (thermoplastic elastomer)
- Prevents transmission of mechanical vibration
- Optimised to absorb frequencies from 20-500 Hz
- Especially for bookshelf speakers, disc players, turntables, tube amplifiers and more
- Extremely cost-effective sound upgrade
- Package contains 4 pieces