0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Kevlar fiber can't stretch, which is why it reduces distortion in a speaker and why we chose it for the W692's woofer cone.The W692's 6½-inch Kevlar woofer puts out incredible bass down to 32 Hz.Which is lower even than some subwoofers can play.
- Frequency Range
- A cast magnesium basket provides a super-stiff frame for the powerful woofer.
- The W692's 1-inch aluminum-dome reproduces high frequencies with clarity and power.
- It also pivots so you can direct the sound where you need it.
- Boost switches for bass and treble provide an extra +3 dB kick when it's needed.
- With 92 dB sensitivity and 150-watt power handling, the W692 works great with amplifiers of any power rating.
- Includes Thin-Bezel Grilles held by Neo Magnets.