- Outboard power supply
- Available in silver or black
- Clean power
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
This unit will only work with AC powered turntables, and not DC powered units
The Speed Box S is a very useful accessory for Pro-Ject turntables that do not offer a built-in electronic speed change. It performs with the push of a button, allowing extremely easy switching between 33 and 45 rpm. The quartz regulation and filter circuit provide optimised speed stability for smooth and undisturbed motor operation. The Speed Box S is compatible with Pro-Ject turntables as listed below.
Compatible with Debut Carbon, 1 Xpression III & Classic, RPM 5.1, Essential 2, 6-perspeX, RPM 1.3, RPM 9.2, RPM 10.1.
• Quartz-generated high precision electronic speed regulation with microprocessor control
• Sound improvement through motor running smoothness
• Clean power decoupled from mains interference
• Allows electronic speed change 33 & 45 rpm
• 78 rpm possible with optional accessory pulley
• Suitable for all turntables with 16 volt AC motor, up to 3 watt max. power consumption
• Metal case shields electronics from vibration and electromagnetic interference
• Small size allows installation close to record player
• Outboard power supply included
• Available in silver or black finish
Input: 18V DC
Output: 16 V AC / 190mA (up to 3W max)
Speed stability: +/- 0,001%
Power supply: 18V/500mA DC
Dimensions: 103 x 36 x 104 mm (WxHxD)
Weight: 560 g without power supply