0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The Q Up is a precision device that safely lifts your tonearm at the end of the record. It can be installed in minutes, without tools, and is designed to fit on most manual turntables.
- Extends stylus
- Easy to mount
- Designed to fit
- The Q Up can be configured for a variety of tonearm heights, thicknesses and shapes.
- It only interacts with the tonearm at the end of record and does not adversely affect the tonal quality of your system.
- No need to worry about falling asleep with your record playing or forgetting it's playing if you get distracted.Based upon a trigger and lift design.
- Now reborn and modernised to work with either classic or contemporary turntable / tonearm combinations.
- Lifts tonearm when the record finishes
- Extends stylus life
- Suits nearly all tonearms and manual turntables
- Includes three stackable platforms for turntables with thick platters
- Adjustable trigger sensitivity
- No AC or battery power needed
- Easy to mount, no additional tools necessary