0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Audiophile's most-wanted turntable. Now with a carbon fibre tonearm, DC power supply, acrylic platter and integrated electronic Speed Box.
- Platter : 300mm acrylic platter
- Dimensions : 415 x 118 x 320mm (WxHxD) lid closed
- Weight : 5.6 kg net
Model: Debut Carbon Esprit
- The first Debut turntable, introduced in the late 1990s, was a revolution for the hi-fi industry. For the first time after the arrival of Compact Disc and the assumed demise of vinyl records, an analogue product re-emerged in the “mass market” – something all music lovers could afford.
- The new Debut Carbon DC Esprit SB has been designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed, as analogue is once again becoming the most respected source.
- The biggest improvement is the inclusion of a carbon tube for the tonearm, which increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance.
- This material is extensively used in high-end tonearms, but – because of cost reasons – was never used in products at lower price levels.
- Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight for even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved.
- The approved belt drive design offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (utilising TPE damping) and an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for greater speed stability without unwanted vibration.
- The full-width acrylic platter on the Esprit model is heavier than other materials, ensuring less resonances and a stunning design.
- 8.6” carbon tonearm
- Heavy non resonant acrylic platter
- New integrated precision electronic speed changer for 33, 45 & 78 rpm.
- DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability
- Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
- New TPE motor suspension
- 2M Red Magnetic cartridge
- Speed 33, 45 & 78 (electronic/manual speed change)
- Drive principle belt drive
- Platter 300mm acrylic platter
- Mains bearing stainless steel
- Wow & flutter +/- 0.10%
- Speed drift +/- 0.80%
- Signal to noise - 68dB
- Tonearm 8.6”, Carbon
- Effective arm length 218.5 mm
- Effective arm mass 6.0 g
- Overhang 18.5mm
- Tracking force 10 - 30mN
- Included accessories 15 volts DC / 0.8A power supply, dust cover
- Power connection 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
- Standby power consumption < 1 watt
- Dimensions 415 x 118 x 320mm (WxHxD) lid closed
- Weight 5.6 kg net