Here's what the Clamp-It offers:
- Sound improvement for all turntables
- Reduces unwanted resonances during playback
- Fast and easy to mount
- Fine-adjustment of tightening force
- Full metal construction with leather base
- Diamond cut finish
Standard record pucks (which use weight to achieve this) have some disadvantages:
- The weight can induce higher levels of rumble when used with lower cost turntables having less massive main bearings.
- Instead of tightening the records surface to the platter, heavy weight record pucks can cause the opposite: Vinyl will become shaped like a bowl with no contact of the outer edges of the record to the platter.
Both will affect the sound negatively.
- Clamp-It is the real solution, an accessory with a clamp mechanism around the centre spindle, that will not add weight, which would induce rumble.
- You can fine-adjust pressure according to the condition of your records. Fitting of Clamp-It is easily done within seconds.
- This accessory will not only please your ears, its beautifully machined diamond-cut edges will also look extremely cool on any turntable!