0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Capable of uniform sound coverage in larger rooms, this is a perfect speaker for any home theatre system.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware
- Easily accessible custom audio controls
Brand: Polk Audio
- This round in-ceiling loudspeaker is the high performance built-in with your budget in mind. It achieves superior detail and imaging—making it perfect for even front stage stealth home theatre system positions—with an aimable 1-inch silk dome tweeter.
- This tweeter features a tiny, powerful neodymium magnet structure, and is positioned on an offset drive unit with a 15° tilt. Aim it for excellent imaging even in off-axis listening positions. This wide-dispersion design delivers uniform sound coverage even in larger rooms. Paint the grilles for a professionally stealth in-ceiling installation effect.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminium grilles make TCi Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms, transitional spaces or even under eaves or in the ceiling of an enclosed porch. (TCi series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use. For outdoor speaker fun, use our Atrium® Series.)
- Paintable grilles let you build them in, and then forget all about them; TCi Series practically disappear into any room.
- Silk dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume.
- TCi Speakers are specially engineered to utilise the “virtual enclosure” of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange. In-wall performance enclosures are available separately for even more superior dynamics!
- Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Easily accessible custom audio controls allow you to tweak your sound for optimum performance in any installation: Use the reflective room (tweeter) compensation switch to digitally compensate for harsh reflective surfaces, and the wall distance setting toggle to compensate for proximity to corners or adjacent walls.
- PowerPort® bass venting is Polk’s patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more efficient, deep bass impact.
- TCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to Polk RTiA speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
- TCi Series speakers are packaged one-per-box, so you can use singles as front or rear centre channels, or as additional-zone speakers anywhere.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
- Quantity: 1
- Diameter: 2.54cm
- Type: Silk/polymer composite dome
Mid / Woofer
- Quantity: 1
- Diameter: 20.32cm
- Type: Dynamic Balance driver with mineral-filled polyproplyene cone and butyl rubber surround
- Total Frequency Response: 30Hz-27kHz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 25 kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 45 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Efficiency: 90 dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-125 watts per channel
- Cut-Out Diameter: 23.81cm
- Overall Diameter: 26.99cm
- Overall Depth: 13.49cm