0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Slightly smaller in overall size, but no less impressive in dealing out the deep bass effects, the PSW110 is the best sub woofer to complete your music or movie system in a mid-sized or smaller room.
- Heavy-duty MDF
- PSW Series subwoofers
- Easily accessible, professional-grade (unfiltered) LFE
Brand: Polk Audio
Model: PSW 110
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
How Low Can You Go?
- Slightly smaller in overall size, but no less impressive in dealing out the deep bass effects, the PSW110 is the best subwoofer to complete your music or movie system in a mid-sized or smaller room.
- Heavy-duty MDF enclosure is designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
- This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to produce maximum bass impact, using your floor as more than just something to stand upon. This is bass you will feel, from your feet up. Downward-firing ports also keep the cabinet’s front profile as sleek as possible.
- Unique driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques that actually produce cleaner, clearer sound is at the heart of our patented Dynamic Balance® process. It means PSW subwoofers perform effortlessly in high stress, big bass situations when you need them most.
- PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
- Our state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyser optimises the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth, unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Easily accessible, professional-grade (unfiltered) LFE, line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
- Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off. Superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels. Intelligent amplifier also features adjustable low-pass crossover, phase switch & subwoofer volume controls to professionally control your bass output and the sub’s blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
- Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more “escaped washing machine” syndrome.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
- Quantity: 1
- Diameter: 25.40cm
- Type: Dynamic Balance composite cone
- CEA2010 Rating
- CEA2010 Low: 114.6
- CEA2010 Ultra: 86.7
- Total Frequency Response: 32Hz-250Hz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 38 Hz
- Subwoofer Crossover: 60HZ-160HZ
- Inputs: Speaker Level spring terminals, Line level L&R, LFE (unfiltered)
- Outputs: Speaker Level spring terminals
- 220V Availability: Yes
- Amplifier Type: Subwoofer
- Continuous Power: 100 watts
- Dynamic Power: 200 watts
- Height: 36.83cm
- Width: 36.20cm
- Depth: 43.18cm
- Subwoofer Enclosure Type: Vented, downward firing port
- Product Weight (each): 33.50 pounds