0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Polkaudio DSW MicroPro 3000 Subwoofer approaches the performance of its big-brother the 4000. It’s just a little smaller and a little less expensive. Still packing a 1200 watt amplifier, it uses a 10” woofer and 10 x 10” bass radiator.
- Multiple Power Management Options
- Quadrilateral Bass Radiator
- Advanced Digital Amplifier
Brand: Polk Audio
Model: DSW MicroPro 3000
Who should listen to the Polk MicroPro series?
- Anyone looking for a large quantity AND quality of bass, from a compact enclosure. MicroPro is suitable for any genre of music, and any style of movie. It works great for video games too.
- But don’t let their small size fool you, they play loud and deep, providing powerful, musical bass.
- With a host of innovative features including a quadrilateral fluid coupled bass radiator which allows huge bass from a small cabinet.
- A unique inverted dustcap design gives the woofer an elegant look while eliminating the need for a grille. All these features add up for stellar subwoofer performance from a compact enclosure
- Remote Control allows adjustment of subwoofer functions at your finger tips. No more getting up and sitting down to adjust the volume.
- AutoPRO or Automatic Polk Room Optimizer uses a microphone to take actual samples of the performance in your room, and adjusts accordingly. Polk Room Optimizer (PRO) is also included and corrects for different room placements.
- Multiple Power Management Options. The subwoofer can be turned on and off via 12 volt trigger, automatic signal sensing on/off or manual remote control operation.
- Cabinet Beautifully styled, extensively braced with an extremely thick 1" MDF front baffle. The MicroPro cabinet not only looks great but is structurally sound. The subwoofers stand on firm rubber feet so they won’t go sliding across the floor at high volume.
- Quadrilateral Bass Radiator. The quadrilateral design offers more radiating area than a round design. This is the magic behind the subwoofer’s ability to play so low, while maintaining a compact size.
- Advanced Digital Amplifier allows for high efficiency, bullet proof reliability and minimal heat generation. Each model has 1200 watts of continuous power on tap. That’s over 1.5 horsepower! It can deliver 2400 watts peak!
- Feedforward Distortion Supression Technology minimises distortion while maximising acoustic output - the best of both worlds.
- Subwoofer Driver Design & Technology. The robust woofer is the powerhouse behind the subwoofer and borrows a host of innovative technology from our top of the line Signature Reference Mobile Series.
- Basket is cast alumnium instead of inferior stamped steel, as seen on cheaper designs. What this means for you is an extremely rigid frame that will not flex when handling the 1200 watt amplifier. Special vents in the basket allow air circulation to keep the voice coil cool.
- Cone features an inverted dustcap and surround providing extreme stiffness. For further cone rigidity, it’s attached to the woofer’s drive mechanism via 4.5" diameter ABS Cone coupler. The inverted woofer cone matches the finish of the cabinet and eliminates the need for any grille.
- Magnets. Double stacked magnets give the woofer incredible power, maximising the magnetic strength of the woofer’s drive mechanism.
- Surround & Spiders. Inverted rubber surround controls the woofer which will not break down, even after relentless pounding. Dual progressive roll spiders on both the woofer and passive radiator allow linear woofer control even at maximum volumes.
- The MicroPro 3000’s enclosure is finished in High Gloss Black.
- 1 - 10" Diameter (25.40cm)
- 10 inch x 10 inch Quadrilateral Bass Radiator
Loud & Low Specs (CEA2010)
- 117.8 db
- 2400 watts
- 1200 watts
Overall Frequency Response
Lower -3dB Limit
- 24Hz dB
Upper -3dB Limit
- 120Hz dB
- LFE, line, speaker level, IR, AutoPRO Mic, 12 Volt Trigger
- line, speaker level
- 35.88cm H x 31.75cm W x 34.29cm D
Total Shipping Weight