- “No frills” usually means bare-bones boring. Not here. In the DSW MicroPRO 1000, you’ll find most of the superior technology found in the other DSW MicroPRO models, with a couple of small exceptions that we promise won’t impact your end result: The biggest bang for your bass buck.
- 1200 Watts of clean, floor-shaking continuous power from an intelligent amplifier moves the resonance-free 8-inch woofer in addition to the downward-firing 8x8-inch quadrilateral bass radiator. Klippel analysis ensures smooth motor movement even at extreme volume levels, and Dynamic Balance® tuning ensures smooth-blending, distortion-free performance for movies, gaming and music. Enjoy 100% of the famed deep, musical Polk bass from the DSW MicroPRO 1000.
- Remote Control allows adjustment of subwoofer functions at your finger tips. No more getting up and sitting down to adjust the volume.
- Power Management Options. The subwoofer can be turned on and off via automatic signal sensing on/off and remote control.
- Cabinet Beautifully styled, extensively braced with an extremely thick 1" MDF front baffle. The MicroPro cabinet not only looks great but is structurally sound. The subwoofers stand on firm rubber feet so they won’t go sliding across the floor at high volume.
- Quadrilateral Bass Radiator. The quadrilateral design offers more radiating area than a round design. This is the magic behind the subwoofer’s ability to play so low, while maintaining a compact size.
- Advanced Digital Amplifier allows for high efficiency, bullet proof reliability and minimal heat generation. Each model has 1200 watts of continuous power on tap. That’s over 1.5 horsepower! It can deliver 2400 watts peak!
- Feedforward Distortion Supression Technology minimises distortion while maximising acoustic output - the best of both worlds.
- Subwoofer Driver Design & Technology. The robust woofer is the powerhouse behind the subwoofer and borrows a host of innovative technology from our top of the line Signature Reference Mobile Series.
- Basket is cast alumnium instead of inferior stamped steel, as seen on cheaper designs. What this means for you is an extremely rigid frame that will not flex when handling the 1200 watt amplifier. Special vents in the basket allow air circulation to keep the voice coil cool.
- Cone features an inverted dustcap and surround providing extreme stiffness. For further cone rigidity, it’s attached to the woofer’s drive mechanism via 4.5" diameter ABS Cone coupler. The inverted woofer cone matches the finish of the cabinet and eliminates the need for any grille.
- The MicroPro 1000’s enclosure is finished in satin black.
- Magnets. Double stacked magnets weigh 13 lbs giving the woofer incredible power, maximising the magnetic strength of the woofer’s drive mechanism.
- Surround & Spiders. Inverted rubber surround controls the woofer which will not break do wn, even after relentless pounding. Dual progressive roll spiders on both the woofer and passive radiator allow linear woofer control even at maximum volumes.
- Quantity: 1
- Diameter: 20.32cm
- Type: 8 inch x 8 inch quadrilaterial bass radiator
- Total Frequency Response: 22-200 Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 140 Hz kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 27 Hz
- Inputs: LFE, Line Level, Speaker Level
- Outputs: Line Level, Speaker Level
- Power Requirements (voltage): 120V or 240V (selectable)
- 220V Availability: No
- Amplifier Type: Subwoofer
- Continuous Power: 1200 watts
- Dynamic Power: 2400 watts
- Height: 32.07cm
- Width: 27.94cm
- Depth: 32.38cm
- Product Weight (each): 15.42 Kg