- Gold-plated 5-way binding post inputs
- 3-dimensional imaging.
- Reduces "chuffing" or "port noise", provides deeper
- compatible with 8 Ohm outputs
- Efficiency 89dB
Real Wood, Real High Performance.
They incorporate Polk Audio's latest Dynamic Balance Cone drivers and 1-inch tweeters, with an asymmetric cabinet design that’s as beautiful for the way it controls resonance and increases cabinet rigidty as for the way it lends an elegant touch to any decor. The result is classic Polk performance in a design that speaks to today’s high-end home decor. True performance art.
Polk Audio have designed a great speaker that is relatively compact yet delivers a fullness of sound that will delight all musical listeners.
The RTi A1 are available in you choice of either Cherry or Black Wood grain finishes. These speakers look great from any angle and we find a lot of clients are happy to leave the grills off for an even brighter sound stage.
At only $499 a pair, these speakers are one of the best you'll find!
- The RTi A1 features the latest generation of Dynamic Balance® polymer composite drivers for smooth wide-range response with low distortion.
- PowerPort® bass venting for superior clean, low distortion bass that you can really feel.PowerPort vastly reduces "chuffing" or "port noise" and provides deeper, more powerful, lower distortion bass than could be realized with conventional ported or sealed designs of comparable size.
- Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC Port) technology for more natural midrange reproduction.
- 1-inch Silk/Polymer Dome Tweeterdelivers smooth response and better detail.
- Magnetic shielding for safe placement near video sources.
- Mylar bypass capacitors in the crossovers extend high frequency response and improve detail and transparency.
- Neodymium magnet,low-viscosity ferro-fluid cooling, and a heat sink on the back of the magnet, create better power handling and reliability.
- Gold-plated 5-way binding post inputs (with wide holes for large-gauge bare wire connections) for the most secure connections and the most versatile wiring applications.
- Butyl rubber surrounds for high performance durability
- Acoustically inert stamped driver baskets.
- Floating anti-diffraction grilles minimize grille diffraction for spacious, 3-dimensional imaging.
|Driver Complements|| |
1 - 5 1/4" (13.3cm) Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance Cone with Rubber Surround, 1 - 1" (2.5cm) Silk Polymer Composite Dome
|Frequency Response: Overall / -3dB Limits||50Hz - 27kHz / 60Hz - 26kHz|
|Impedance||compatible with 8 Ohm outputs|
|Recommended Amplification||20 - 125 Watts/channel|
|Available Finish||black or cherry veneer|
|Dimensions||12" H x 7 3/8" W x 11 1/2" D |
30.48cm H x 18.73cm W x 29.2cm D
|Features||PowerPort, ARC Port, built-in wall mount|