0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The ES500 series uses a bright panel and adaptive backlight dimming to produce beautiful picture quality with natural 6-Colour Reproduction in Full-HD.
- Display Bright Panel : Super Bright Panel
- Display Panel Drive : 100 Hz MRR
- Display Hexa Chroma Drive : Hexa Chroma Drive
The ES500 series boasts great smart networking and content sharing features.
Hexa Chroma Drive
- Natural Colour with 6-Colour Reproduction
- Now you're seeing truly rich colour. Thanks to an advanced processing technology called Hexa Chroma Drive that uses 6-Colour Reproduction, it manages colours by adding 3 complementary colours (CMY) to the 3 primary colour axes(RGB).
- Images are naturally beautiful. Panasonic invites you and your family to a new level of viewing pleasure.
IPS LED Super Bright Panel
- Make Pictures Look Crisper with a Wide Viewing Angle
- Everything from colour expression to sharpness and clarity benefits from high brightness. So IPS LED Super Bright technology injects more brightness into pictures by putting high-efficiency LED lights behind an exceptionally transmissive IPS panel.
- Excellent viewing angle characteristics provide beautiful images even when viewed from an angle.
My Home Screen
- A Personalised Gateway to All Your Preferred Content
- The my Home Screen system lets you set up personalised screens containing only links to your favourite apps and content.
- Even better, each member of your household can set up their own individual home screen, making it much faster and simpler for everyone to get to their favourite stuff.
- This innovative feature lets you access your TV from a tablet or phone regardless of where in the world you might be. You can use the system to set recordings on your TV or, even better, you can stream live broadcasts or recorded content from your TV to your smart device - even if you're outdoors. All you need is an internet connection and "Panasonic Media Center App" in your smart device.
Swipe & Share
- Easily Share Smartphone and Tablet Content on Your TV Screen
- Swipe & Share lets you 'throw' content from your smart devices to the TV screen by swiping your fingers along your portable devices.
Watch Catch-up TV with the Simple Press of a Button
- FreeviewPlus combines catch-up* on-demand services and live television together in one place, absolutely free! If you have missed your favourite TV show, don’t worry.
- You can find it in FreeviewPlus with a Panasonic Smart TV. Watch ABC KIDS on ABC iView, SBSonDemand, Channel Nine’s Now, PLUS7, TENplay and more - you won’t be missing a thing with FreeviewPlus.
- FreeviewPlus lets you be in control on how and when you want to watch free-to-air entertainment. With FreeviewPlus search function you can easily browse movies, documentaries, TV shows by title, genre or mood.
- You can mark your favourite TV shows to watch later, set reminders, or even find out the next seven days free-to-air TV programme guide. Just make sure you have a Panasonic Smart TV connected to the Internet and you’re good to go.
- Display Panel IPS LED LCD
- Display 4K PRO —
- Display Bright Panel Super Bright Panel
- Display Screen Resolution 1,920 (W) x 1,080 (H)
- Display Panel Drive 100 Hz MRR
- Display Picture Mode Dynamic/Normal/Cinema/True Cinema/Custom
- Display Signal Processor —
- Display Hexa Chroma Drive Hexa Chroma Drive
- Display Vivid Digital Pro —
- Sound Quality Surround VR-Audio True Surround
- Sound Quality Speakers Full Range x 2
- Sound Quality Speaker Output 20 W (10 W x 2)
- Sound Quality Sound Mode Standard/Music/Ambience/User
- Display 4K Upscaling —
- Display Ultra HD Premium*1 —
- Display HDR —
- Display Pixel Dimming —
- Display Local Dimming —
- Display Adaptive Backlight Dimming Y
- Display Noise Reduction Y(Dot Noise)
- Display THX Certified Display*2 —
- Display 4K Pure Direct —
- Display isf Mode —
- Display 3D Look Up Table —
- Display 3D —
- Voice Interaction Voice Interaction —
- Voice Interaction Voice Guidance Y
- Panasonic Media Center (App) Panasonic Media Center (App) —
- Panasonic Media Center (App) TV Anytime*3 —
- Smart TV Y
- Panasonic TV Remote Apps Panasonic TV Remote Apps Y
- Panasonic TV Remote Apps Swipe & Share Y
- Panasonic TV Remote Apps Smart Calibration —
- Internet Apps Internet Apps Y
- Internet Apps Web Browser*4 Y
- Media Player Media Player Y
- Media Player Support Format AVI/HEVC/MKV/WMV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS, MP3/AAC/WMA Pro/FLAC/WAV, JPEG
- my Home Screen Y
- Info Frame —
- EPG SI, 7 days
- On Screen Display Menu Languages English
- Unique Processing Engine Dual Core
- Wireless LAN Built-in Y
- USB-HDD Recording Y
- Hbb TV Y
- Mirroring Y (Easy)
- DLNA*5 Y (DMP/DMR/DMS)
- Bluetooth*6 —
- Double USB Sharing Y
- Teletext Reception 1000P
- Multi Window PAT
- Hotel Mode Y
- VIERA Link Y
- HDMI HDMI*8 3 (rear)
- HDMI HDMI (4K 60/50p with HDCP2.2) —
- HDMI Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 2)
- Twin HD Tuner —
- Digital Tuner Reception DVB-T
- Analogue Tuner 4-System (PAL/NTSC/M-NTSC/PAL-60)
- USB 2 (2 side; USB 2.0 x 2)
- LAN Port 1
- SD Card —
- Component Video Input shared with Composite RCA phono type x 1 (rear)
- Composite Video Input RCA phono type x 1 (rear)
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (rear)
- Analogue Audio Output —
- Headphone Output 1 (side)
- Visible Screen Size (diagonal) 139 cm
- Rated Power Consumption 0.59 A
- Standby Power Consumption 0.5W
- Power Supply AC 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Ambient Sensor Y
- Included Accessory*9 TV Remote
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (w/o stand) 1240 x 722 x 78 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (with stand)*10 1240 x 782 x 345 mm
- Weight (w/o stand) 16.0 kg
- Weight (with stand) 18.0 kg
- VESA Compatible Y