0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
This Panasonic 40 LED TV features Hexa Chrome Drive, providing you with truly rich colours! This Panasonic television also features a stylish, slim profile design.
- Display Panel Drive : 100 Hz MRR
- Sound Quality Surround : VR-Audio True Surround
- Composite Video Input : RCA phono type x 1 (rear)
- The ES500 series uses a bright panel and adaptive backlight dimming to produce beautiful picture quality with natural 6-Colour Reproduction in Full-HD.
- It also boasts great smart networking and content sharing features.
Hexa Chroma Drive
- Natural Colour with 6-Colour Reproduction
- Now you're seeing truly rich colour. Thanks to an advanced processing technology called Hexa Chroma Drive that uses 6-Colour Reproduction, it manages colours by adding 3 complementary colours (CMY) to the 3 primary colour axes(RGB).
- Images are naturally beautiful. Panasonic invites you and your family to a new level of viewing pleasure.
IPS LED Super Bright Panel
- Make Pictures Look Crisper with a Wide Viewing Angle
- Everything from colour expression to sharpness and clarity benefits from high brightness. So IPS LED Super Bright technology injects more brightness into pictures by putting high-efficiency LED lights behind an exceptionally transmissive IPS panel.
- Excellent viewing angle characteristics provide beautiful images even when viewed from an angle.
My Home Screen
- A Personalised Gateway to All Your Preferred Content
- The my Home Screen system lets you set up personalised screens containing only links to your favourite apps and content.
- Even better, each member of your household can set up their own individual home screen, making it much faster and simpler for everyone to get to their favourite stuff.
- This innovative feature lets you access your TV from a tablet or phone regardless of where in the world you might be.
- You can use the system to set recordings on your TV or, even better, you can stream live broadcasts or recorded content from your TV to your smart device - even if you're outdoors.
- All you need is an internet connection and "Panasonic Media Center App" in your smart device.
Swipe & Share
- Easily Share Smartphone and Tablet Content on Your TV Screen
- Swipe & Share lets you 'throw' content from your smart devices to the TV screen by swiping your fingers along your portable devices.
Watch Catch-up TV with the Simple Press of a Button
- FreeviewPlus combines catch-up* on-demand services and live television together in one place, absolutely free! If you have missed your favourite TV show, don’t worry.
- You can find it in FreeviewPlus with a Panasonic Smart TV. Watch ABC KIDS on ABC iView, SBSonDemand, Channel Nine’s Now, PLUS7, TENplay and more - you won’t be missing a thing with FreeviewPlus.
- FreeviewPlus lets you be in control on how and when you want to watch free-to-air entertainment. With FreeviewPlus search function you can easily browse movies, documentaries, TV shows by title, genre or mood.
- You can mark your favourite TV shows to watch later, set reminders, or even find out the next seven days free-to-air TV programme guide. Just make sure you have a Panasonic Smart TV connected to the Internet and you’re good to go.
- Display Panel LED LCD
- Display 4K PRO —
- Display Bright Panel Super Bright Panel
- Display Screen Resolution 1,920 (W) x 1,080 (H)
- Display Panel Drive 100 Hz MRR
- Display Picture Mode Dynamic/Normal/Cinema/True Cinema/Custom
- Display Signal Processor —
- Display Hexa Chroma Drive Hexa Chroma Drive
- Display Vivid Digital Pro —
- Sound Quality Surround VR-Audio True Surround
- Sound Quality Speakers Full Range x 2
- Sound Quality Speaker Output 20 W (10 W x 2)
- Sound Quality Sound Mode Standard/Music/Ambience/User
- Display 4K Upscaling —
- Display Ultra HD Premium*1 —
- Display HDR —
- Display Pixel Dimming —
- Display Local Dimming —
- Display Adaptive Backlight Dimming Y
- Display Noise Reduction Y(Dot Noise)
- Display THX Certified Display*2 —
- Display 4K Pure Direct —
- Display isf Mode —
- Display 3D Look Up Table —
- Display 3D —
- Voice Interaction Voice Interaction —
- Voice Interaction Voice Guidance Y
- Panasonic Media Center (App) Panasonic Media Center (App) —
- Panasonic Media Center (App) TV Anytime*3 —
- Smart TV Y
- Panasonic TV Remote Apps Panasonic TV Remote Apps Y
- Panasonic TV Remote Apps Swipe & Share Y
- Panasonic TV Remote Apps Smart Calibration —
- Internet Apps Internet Apps Y
- Internet Apps Web Browser*4 Y
- Media Player Media Player Y
- Media Player Support Format AVI/HEVC/MKV/WMV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS, MP3/AAC/WMA Pro/FLAC/WAV, JPEG
- my Home Screen Y
- Info Frame —
- EPG SI, 7 days
- On Screen Display Menu Languages English
- Unique Processing Engine Dual Core
- Wireless LAN Built-in Y
- USB-HDD Recording Y
- Hbb TV Y
- Mirroring Y (Easy)
- DLNA*5 Y (DMP/DMR/DMS)
- Bluetooth*6 —
- Double USB Sharing Y
- Teletext Reception 1000P
- Multi Window PAT
- Hotel Mode Y
- VIERA Link Y
- HDMI HDMI*8 3 (rear)
- HDMI HDMI (4K 60/50p with HDCP2.2) —
- HDMI Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 2)
- Twin HD Tuner —
- Digital Tuner Reception DVB-T
- Analogue Tuner 4-System (PAL/NTSC/M-NTSC/PAL-60)
- USB 2 (2 side; USB 2.0 x 2)
- LAN Port 1
- SD Card —
- Component Video Input shared with Composite RCA phono type x 1 (rear)
- Composite Video Input RCA phono type x 1 (rear)
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (rear)
- Analogue Audio Output —
- Headphone Output 1 (side)
- Visible Screen Size (diagonal) 100 cm
- Rated Power Consumption 0.60 A
- Standby Power Consumption 0.5W
- Power Supply AC 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Ambient Sensor Y
- Included Accessory*9 TV Remote
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (w/o stand) 902 x 521 x 90 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (with stand)*10 902 x 569 x 238 mm
- Weight (w/o stand) 8.0 kg
- Weight (with stand) 9.0 kg
- VESA Compatible Y