- Introducing WUXGA Resolution to Portable Projection
- Wireless Projection with Miracast Technology
- Resolution : 1,920 x 1,200 pixels*5
A Highly Bright Portable with a Maximum of 5,500 lm* (PT-VX605N/VX600)
- The PT-VZ570 Series ranks high in the portable projector category with a high brightness ranging from 4,400 lm to 5,500 lm.*
- Panasonic’s winning formula for imaging brilliance is completed by a high 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Expect deep blacks, pure highlights, and crisp, easy to read text and graphics.
A Maximum 7,000-Hour*1 Lamp Replacement Cycle and 7,000-Hour*2 Air Filter Replacement Cycle
- The PT-VZ570 Series has a maximum lamp replacement cycle of 7,000 hours.*1 The air filter also has a replacement cycle of 7,000 hours.*2 This reduces maintenance hassles for long periods of use, and helps to lower maintenance costs and reduce environmental impact.
Quiet 29 dB* Design Does Not Interrupt Meetings or Classes
- The quiet design keeps noise levels down to 29 dB,* so the sound of the cooling fan is hardly noticeable.
- This helps the audience to keep their attention on the speech when someone is giving a presentation or on the screen images during quiet scenes.
The Daylight View Basic Function Ensures Clear Images Even in Brightly Lit Rooms
- Panasonic’s Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
Wireless Projection with Miracast Technology
- Connect a Miracast-compatible PC, tablet or Android phone and instantly mirror whatever is on your screen - from Full-HD video to websites, online video streams, and PowerPoint® documents. You can connect any Miracast-compatible device directly to the projector, without having to access a Wi-Fi® network, regardless of the manufacturer. This makes the next generation of high-quality wireless projection even easier to use.
Advantages of Wireless Projection with Miracast Technology
- No need to install software or applications
- HDCP 2.1 compliant
- High quality video and audio transfer
- Supports future-technology Miracast-compatible devices.
Panasonic Wireless Projector for iOS / Android Application Software
- Two types of application software – "Panasonic Wireless Projector for iOS" and "Panasonic Wireless Projector for Android" – are available for wireless data transmission from an iOS or Android device. They let you connect to a wireless-ready Panasonic projector to send and project PowerPoint®, PDF, JPEG and other files.
- This means you can easily project data stored on your tablet onto a large screen to share with others, allowing for a new form of highly engaging presentations.
Features of the Panasonic Wireless Projector for iOS / Android
*1 Simple connection is available for the latest version of Panasonic Wireless Projector for iOS or Panasonic Wireless Projector for Android.
*2 Text and RichText files are not supported by Wireless Projector for Android.
*3 To display Keynote documents, convert them first to PDF.
*4 For projectors supporting “Browser Remote Control” function. Browser Remote Control function is available for the latest version of
Panasonic Wireless Projector for iOS or Panasonic Wireless Projector for Android.
Wireless Manager ME Multifunctional Application Software
- The Wireless Manager ME application provided with the projector allows easy transfer*1 of data from the screen of a personal computer*2 through a PC's wireless LAN function.*3 It can also be used to transfer audio files.*4
- Additionally, screen images from multiple computers can be projected by using Multi-Live mode including "Four-Window Multi Style", "Four-Window Index Style" and “16-Window Index Style.”
Advanced Wireless Manager ME
- The Wireless Manager ME greatly shortens the starting time and increases the transfer speed.*
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) makes operation simpler and easier to understand.
- This all combines to make presentations and lectures more flexible and effective.
Quick & Easy
- The new Wireless Manager ME 6.2 has a "Simple Connection" feature.
- It lets you project a computer screen quickly and easily as soon as you start up the software.
- The image rendering speed has been greatly increased in Wireless Manager ME 6.0/6.2* as compared to the previous
- Wireless Manager ME 5.5. Smoother, more comfortable playback has been achieved in response to the increased need for viewing Internet motion images.
Browser Remote Control
- The new Wireless Manager ME 6.2 offers the “Browser Remote Control” feature.
- The projector can be operated from your computer as if you were using remote control.
Wireless Projection from Multiple PCs
- The PT-VZ575N/VW535N/VX605N provides a host of convenient wireless functions, including Live mode and Multi-Live mode. In Live mode, the image projected is identical to the image seen on the PC screen. In Multi-Live mode, you can wirelessly connect with up to 16 PCs* at the same time.
The Optional Easy Wireless Stick (ET-UW100) Simplifies Wireless Projection
- When not installing Wireless Manager ME,the ET-UW100 Easy Wireless Stick can be used for a simpler, speedier projection method.
- The ET-UW100 integrates a wireless application and a wireless LAN adapter.
- Simply plug it into the computer’s USB port for easy wireless projection*1 of the computer screen.*2
- Multi-Live mode lets you project images from up to 16 computers simultaneously.*3
Wireless Projection from a USB Memory Device (The PT-VZ575N/VW535N/VX605N)
- Not only still images, but full-HD video files can be projected by simply inserting the USB memory device into the
- USB port of the projector. This makes it easy to give presentations without having to use a computer.
USB Display Function for Easy Projection Using a USB Cable (The PT-VZ575N/VW535N/VX605N)
- By installing the Wireless Manager ME application in a personal computer in advance and connecting* the USB ports on the projector and the computer with a USB cable, Wireless Manager ME will automatically start up and
output computer images and sound from the projector. Multi-Live mode and other functions can also be used in the same manner
as when using a wireless connection.
- AC120 V, 50/60 Hz (North America),
- AC110 V, 60 Hz (Taiwan),
- AC100-240 V, 50/60 Hz (other countries)
- 380 W (North America),
- 386 W (Taiwan),
- 386 W (other countries)
Standby Mode (Eco) *2
- 0.2 W (North America), 0.2 W (Taiwan), 0.4 W (other countries)
Standby Mode (Normal)
- 14 W
- 16.3 mm (0.64 in) (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Transparent LCD panel (x 3, R/G/B)
- 2,304,000 (1,920 x 1,200) x 3, total of 6,912,000 pixels
- 1.6x manual zoom (throw ratio: 1.1-1.8:1),manual focus, F 1.60-2.12, f 15.30-24.64 mm
- 270 W x 1,lamp replacement cycle (lamp power: Normal/Eco): 5,000 hours/7,000 hours*3
Screen size (diagonal)
- 0.76-7.62 m (30-300 in), 16:10 aspect ratio
- 4,800 lm (input signals: PC, lamp power: Normal, picture mode: Dynamic
- 4 85 %
- 10,000:1 (full on/off)(input signals: PC, lamp power: Normal, picture mode: Dynamic, iris: On)
- 1,920 x 1,200 pixels*5
- (W x H x D) 389 x 125.0*7 x 332 mm (15-5/16 x 4-29/32*7 x 13-1/16 in)
- Approx. 4.9 kg (10.8 lbs) Approx. 4.8 kg (10.6 lbs)