- Dynamic Contrast Function Delivers Better Contrast
- Power supply 100-240 V AC, 10.4-5.0 A, 50/60 Hz
- Installation Ceiling/floor, front /rear, free 360-degree installation
- Set brightness according to ambient conditions and extend maintenance-free life further,with minimal degradation in picture brightness and realism, or exploit a raft of features that make rigging, rental,
and staging easier and more cost effectiv
- A lightweight heavy-hitter with stamina to last, it’s the logical choice for educated pro users.
Wide-Spectrum Color with Up to 7,200 lm (Center)* Brightness
- With next-generation DLP™ technology delivering high-resolution detail and dual laser modules outputting up to 7,200 lm (Center)* of brightness, Quartet Color Harmonizer to reduce energy loss from the light source, and robust heat-resistant phosphor wheel, Panasonic PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series’ SOLID SHINE Laser system produces scintillating images with unfailing reliability.
Outstanding White Balance and Color Reproduction
- The Quartet Color Harmonizer wheel mechanism captures a wider color space than comparable projectors, which allows white to be reproduced realistically on screen. Some conventional projectors can’t achieve an accurate white balance, so images can appear with a distracting greenish tint. Not the case with the Panasonic PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series SOLID SHINE Laser projectors.
Maintain Image Quality for Longer
- Thanks to the long-lasting dual solid-state laser modules, there are no lamps to replace, and image color/brightness degrades very gradually in consistent, linear fashion. As well as reducing maintenance hassle, out-of-the-box picture quality is preserved longer.
Dependable 24/7 Operation with Failover Protection
- Dual Drive Laser Optical Engine groups laser diodes into two discrete modules. A failsafe redundancy circuit works to minimize brightness- and color-uniformity loss should a laser diode fail, making PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series ideal for mission-critical applications. Further, brightness decreases more gradually and consistently than lamp-based projectors over a 20,000-hour* maintenance-free projection period.
Stable Operation in High Temperatures
- The PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series has a unique liquid-cooling system for the light source that suppresses temperature rises, enhancing projection stability in ambient temperatures of up to 45°C (113°F)*1. This cooling system also contributes to the reduction of operational noise to just 35 dB*2 for distraction-free presentations, and is hermetically sealed, so there’s no need to periodically replenish the coolant.
Laser Protection for Peace of Mind
- Panasonic laser light is no more harmful to eyesight than a regular lamp-based projector, as a diffusing lens reduces beam energy concentration. Accidental direct exposure will not result in damage to eyesight
Dynamic Contrast Function Delivers Better Contrast
- The PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series directly modulates laser power output to achieve high contrast with low power consumption. Digitally controlled frame-by-frame scene-linking modulation ensures highly precise output adjustment, while accurate 10,000:1* contrast is delivered even when bright and dark scenes frequently interchange.
Vivid Images in Bright Environments
- Panasonic’s premium System Daylight View 3 prevents images from washing out in well-lit environments and enhances brightness perception in multi-projector mapping applications by adjusting sharpness and gamma curves and correcting colors. The result is greater visual impact even in challenging conditions.
Detail Clarity Processor 3 Sharpens the Finest Details
- This unique Panasonic circuit optimizes the sharpness of each image based on the super high, high, medium, and low frequency components of the extracted image information. The resulting images are expressed with natural, convincing realism.
Dust-Resistant Airtight Optical Block
- PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series’ optical block is airtight, ensuring consistent, long-lasting image quality for up to 20,000 hours* without maintenance. The optical block design passed stringent testing to assure utmost reliability in environments with up to 0.15 mg of particulate matter per cubic meter (based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers [ASHRAE] and Japanese Building Maintenance Association guidelines). The structure prevents brightness degradation from dust intrusion.
Select a Mode to Maintain Image Quality for Longer
Approximately 20,000 Hours*1 of Continuous Operation
- In Normal Mode, the PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series can operate continuously for about 20,000 hours*1. In Eco Mode, this is extended to around 24,000 hours*1 of continuous operation. These modes enhance suitability for education and signage applications.
- Constant Brightness Modes Offer Up to 10 Years*2
- In environments where full brightness is not necessary, such as surveillance, control, and simulation rooms, constant operation modes extend light-source replacement to up to 87,600 hours*2 in Long Life 3 Mode—about 10 years of 24/7 projection—with consistent brightness and color.
User Operating Modes
- In addition to preset operating modes, the PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series can be customized to achieve your preferred balance of brightness performance or extended life.
DICOM Simulation Mode*
- This imaging mode is similar to the DICOM Part 14 medical imaging standard. It lends a film-like resolution to X-ray images, making the PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series ideal for medical presentations and training.
Proven Technology for High Image Quality
- Rec. 709 mode for HDTV projectionDigital noise reductionWaveform Monitor functionIP conversion3D color management systemAI scene controlFull 10-bit image processing2:2 pulldown modeProgressive cinema scan (3:2 pulldown)sRGB compatibilityDynamic sharpness control
Original Contrast Sync and Shutter Sync Functions
- The PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series is among the world’s first to feature Contrast Sync and Shutter Sync functions (Patent Pending) for multi-screen and mapping applications. Contrast Sync allows the projectors’ digitally modulated contrast function to be synchronized over the network for consistent picture quality across screens, while Shutter Sync incorporates a master/slave principle to synchronize shutter on/off timing between all networked projectors. It includes simultaneous fade-in and fade-out functions.
Multi-Screen Support System Blends Multiple Screens
Optimally adjusts multiple screens with edge blending and color matching.
- Edges of adjacent screens can be blended and their luminance controlled.
- Corrects for slight variations in the color reproduction range of individual projectors. PC software assures easy, accurate control
Multi-Unit Brightness and Color Control
- This function automatically corrects brightness and color fluctuations that occur over time in individual projectors in a multi-screen system. Control up to eight projectors connected via hub increasing to a maximum of 2,048 projectors with Multi Monitoring & Control Software.
Geometry Manager Pro Software (PT-RZ770/RZ660 Only)
- Geometry Manager Pro software expands built-in image-adjustment functionality and makes complex multi-screen setup easy. The free software includes color matching, edge blending, and other functions via network.
- An optional ET-UK20 Upgrade Kit for Geometry Manager Pro adds uniformity correction and numerous creative masking capabilities, while the optional ET-CUK10* kit activates an Auto Screen Adjustment plug-in, allowing automatic and simultaneous setup of multiple projectors.
- The plugin performs multi-screen and curved-screen calibration in three quick steps using a camera and PC connected to the projector network, greatly simplifying geometric adjustment, edge blending, color matching, stacking, brightness, and black level setup.
Geometric Adjustment Adapts to Special Projection Surfaces
- Geo Adjustment adapts the image for projection onto spherical, cylindrical, and other specially shaped screens. Fine-tuning is performed with the remote control, with no external equipment needed. Paired with Multi-Screen Support System, highly creative mapping presentations are possible in variety of event and staging applications.
Single-Cable DIGITAL LINK Control and Video Connection
- Upward HDBaseT™-compatible DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed Full HD video and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 150 m (492 ft)*. Add an optional DIGITAL LINK Switcher or Digital Interface Box to further simplify installation in large venues while reducing cost and improving reliability at the same time.
Backup Input Setting Adds Valuable Insurance
- This feature allows smooth switching to a backup input signal should the primary signal be disrupted*, guaranteeing reliability for mission-critical control rooms, projection mapping, staging, and in other applications where image display must be maintained.
Early Warning Software ET-SWA100 (Optional)
- Early Warning Software monitors the status of projectors and displays connected to an intranet, and informs the operator when an abnormality is detected or predicted, or when there are symptoms of trouble. This minimizes downtime to provide more stable operation.
Free 360-degree Rotation
- Projection is possible in any direction vertically and horizontally, and the unit can be rotated 360 degrees for installation at any angle.
Reduce Inventory Costs with Shared Lenses
- The PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series shares optional lenses with Panasonic 1-Chip DLP™ projector range, including the ET-DLE030 Ultra-Short-Throw Lens and ET-DLE085 Zoom Lens for long throw distances, reducing TCO for staging and event companies with large projector inventories. Lenses attach and detach with one-touch ease.
Supports Art-Net DMX, Crestron Connected™, and PJLink™
- PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series is compatible with Art-Net DMX protocol for lighting management. This allows the projector to be connected to a lighting console, opening the door to a range of added functionality and control options. The included LAN/DIGITAL LINK terminal also supports Crestron Connected™ and PJLink™ (Class 1) for seamless integration of PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series projectors into an existing AV network utilizing multiple device brands.
Multi Monitoring & Control Software
- This free Panasonic software offers monitoring and control of up to 2,048 devices over a LAN network from a single PC. For monitoring, status for individual devices can be listed in groups, with more detailed information shown separately.
- Control functions include power ON/OFF, input switching, scheduling, and command inputs.
Abundant Connection Terminals
- Connect any source device to the PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series via its array of terminals including SDI (PT-RZ770/RZ660 only), DIGITAL LINK, DVI-D, and HDMI.
Web Browser Control
- The PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series can be easily operated remotely over a LAN network via a computer’s web browser.
- Projectors can be configured to alert the operator via email if an error has occurred.
Quick Start and Quick Off
- The laser light-source doesn’t require any warm-up, so images appear almost instantly (in about 1 second*) with PT-RZ770/RZ660 Series projectors. There’s also no cool-down period needed when turning the power off at the mains—the projector can be turned on and off any time as necessary.
More High-Value Features
- Quiet Mode to reduce operational noise
- Lens-centered design and a wide horizontal/vertical lens shift
- Shutter effect with fade in/fade out (configurable in 0.5-second intervals from 0.5 to 4.0 seconds, or to 5-, 7-,
- or 10-second intervals)
- PJLink™ compatibility
- P-in-P function*
- Image rotation function
- On-screen menu rotatable in Portrait Mode
- Scheduling function
- 30 m (98 ft) long-range wireless remote control
- Anti-theft features including chain opening and security bar
- Customizable start-up logo
- ID assignment for up to 64 units
- Built-in test pattern
- Selectable 10-language on-screen menu (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean)
- RoHS Directive-compliant
- 100-240 V AC, 10.4-5.0 A, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption*1 PT-RZ770
- 825 W,
- (593 W with OPERATING MODE set to NORMAL,
- 508 W with OPERATING MODE set to ECO,
- 333-477 W with OPERATING MODE set to LONG LIFE 1,
- 310-477 W with OPERATING MODE set to LONG LIFE 2,
- 286-477 W with OPERATING MODE set to LONG LIFE 3,
- 72 W with OPERATING MODE set to SHUTTER)
- (0.3 W with STANDBY MODE set to ECO,
- 3 W with STANDBY MODE set to NORMAL,
- 85 W with QUICK STARTUP set to ON.)
- Panel size 17.0 mm (0.67 in) diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Display method DLP™ chip x 1, DLP™ projection system
- Pixels 2,304,000 (1,920 x 1,200) pixels
- Powered zoom (throw ratio 1.7-2.4:1),
F 1.7-1.9, f 25.6-35.7 mm
- Laser diodes: Laser Class 1 (Class 3R for US models),
- light source life*1: 20,000 hours (Normal Mode) / 24,000 hours (Eco Mode).
- At this time, brightness will have decreased to approximately half its original level (Operating temperature: 30 °C [86 °F], altitude: 700 m [2,297 ft],
- Dust density 0.15 mg/m3, Dynamic Contrast Mode: 3)
Screen size (diagonal)
- 1.27-15.24 m (50-600 in),
- 1.27-5.08 m (50-200 in) with the ET-DLE055,
- 2.54-8.89 m (100-350 in) with the ET-DLE030,
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- PT-RZ770: 7,200 lm (Center)*2/7,000 lm*3
- 90 %
- 10,000:1 (Full on/off, with Dynamic Contrast Mode set to "3" )
- 1,920 x 1,200 pixels
- (W x H x D) with supplied lens 498 x 200*7 x 581 mm (19-19/32 x 7-7/8*7 x 22-7/8 in) (with supplied lens [DLE170])
- Without lens 498 x 200*7 x 538 mm (19-19/32 x 7-7/8*7 x 21-3/16 in) (without lens)
- With supplied lens PT-RZ770: Approx. 23.2 kg (51.1 lbs
- Without lens PT-RZ770: Approx. 22.4 kg (49.4 lbs)