- Bright and Vivid Picture Quality
- System Daylight View 3 Improves Color Perception
- Power supply : 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- With Quad Pixel Drive rendering pixels invisible in film-like 5120 x 3200 video, and 10,000 lm of consistently bright SOLID SHINE Laser power, performance is nothing short of spectacular.
- Pair with any lens from Panasonic’s 3-Chip DLP™ family (including those in your current inventory) and see how the PT-RQ13K’s small size, powered lens shift, and 360 ° multi-axis rotation saves you time and money in permanent or temporary installations.
- In fact, you can expect up to 20,000 hours*2 of continuous maintenance-free operation at full power—just one of many reasons to choose Panasonic.
Quad Pixel Drive Goes Beyond 4K
- The PT-RQ13K achieves better-than-4K resolution by employing a high-speed 2560 x 1600-pixel (WQXGA) DMD chip that shifts each pixel vertically and horizontally, effectively quadrupling the pixel count.
- Working together with Real Motion Processor 240 Hz frame-creation technology, Quad Pixel Drive pixel-quadrupling technology produces stunningly detailed 5120 x 3200-pixel (4K+, 16:10) images that retain natural sharpness and clarity. As well as producing liquid-smooth and accurate video, the added detail also makes small text clearly legible on images used in presentations and lectures.
Real Motion Processor for Liquid-Smooth Motion Reproduction
- Real Motion Processor uses sophisticated algorithms to create three additional frames for each image, boosting native 60 fps footage to 240 frames per second. The result is incredibly smooth and realistic motion rendering, particularly useful for the broadcast of sporting events and other fast-paced video.
- Further, images of up to 240 Hz*1 can be displayed with SDI, DVI-D, and HDMI simultaneous inputs*2*3. A refined optical engine enhances focus performance for a lifelike sense of resolution, contrast, and fluidity.
Detail Clarity Processor 5+ Clarifies and Enhances Fine Details
- Panasonic’s new generation circuit technology analyzes each individual image frame by frame to clarify areas containing fine details and textures. Powerful algorithms extract hidden information from the super high, high, medium, and low frequency video bands, sharpening outlines, correcting contours, and reducing ringing noise to improve the sense of resolution.
- The PT-RQ13K adds an exclusive Refine Enhancer algorithm designed to clean and enhance the finest details contained in 4K+ images.
Dynamic Contrast Function for High 20,000:1* Contrast
- The PT-RQ13K projector directly modulates laser power output to enable high contrast while reducing power consumption. Digitally controlled frame-by-frame scene-linking modulation ensures highly precise light output adjustment, and accurate 20,000:1* contrast is achieved even when bright and dark scenes suddenly or frequently interchange. There is also almost no drop in contrast after extended use.
System Daylight View 3 Improves Color Perception
- This proprietary technology optimizes image quality to improve color perception of images projected onto walls and other exotic surface materials (ideal for mapping applications) as well as in environments with bright ambient light.
- Combined with high 10,000 lm brightness, the PT-RQ13K delivers clear and comfortable viewing in the most challenging applications.Selectable Operational Modes Maintain Image Quality Longer
Approx. 20,000 Hours*1 of Continuous Operation (Normal Mode)
- In Normal Mode with a maximum 10,000 lm brightness, PT-RQ13K can operate continuously for approximately 20,000 hours*1. In Eco Mode at 8,000 lm, this is extended to approximately 24,000 hours*1 of continuous operation. These modes are ideal for education or signage applications.
Up to 10 Years*2 Operation with Constant Brightness Modes
- In environments where very high brightness is not necessary, such as surveillance, control, and simulation rooms, constant operation modes extend light source replacement to up to 87,600 hours*2 in Long Life 3 Mode—about 10 years of 24/7 projection—with consistent brightness and color.
User Operating Mode
- In addition to preset operating modes, the PT-RQ13K can be customized to achieve your preferred balance of brightness or extended life. Brightness can be set from 1,900 to 10,000 lm or the lifetime set to a maximum of 10 years.
Waveform Monitor Function
- When source device output level fluctuates due to the performance of the device or its cable connections, the original black and white levels of the image cannot be reproduced correctly. The PT-RQ13K displays the waveforms on screen where they can be adjusted either automatically or manually as preferred.
DICOM Simulation Mode*
- This imaging mode is similar to the DICOM Part 14 medical imaging standard. It lends a film-like resolution to X-ray images, making the PT-RQ13K ideal for medical presentations and training.
Advanced Technologies for Excellent Image Quality
- 3D color management system
- Full 10-bit image processing
- Progressive cinema scan (3:2 pulldown)
- Dynamic sharpness control
- Digital noise reduction
- IP conversion
- AI scene control
- 2:2 pulldown mode
- sRGB compatibility
- 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- 1,270 W (Average power consumption:
- 913 W with OPERATING MODE set to NORMAL,
- 782 W with OPERATING MODE set to ECO,
- 531-732 W with OPERATING MODE set to LONG LIFE 1,
- 477-702 W with OPERATING MODE set to LONG LIFE 2,
- 423-665 W with OPERATING MODE set to LONG LIFE 3)
- (0.3 W with STANDBY MODE set to ECO,*2 4 W with STANDBY MODE set to NORMAL.)
- Panel size 22.9 mm (0.9 in) diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Display method DLP™ chip x 3, DLP™ projection system
- Pixels 4,096,000 (2,560 x 1,600) x 3, total of 12,288,000 pixels when Quad Pixel Drive set to OFF, 49,152,000 (12,288,000 x 4) pixels when Quad Pixel Drive set to ON
- 240 Hz*3
- Optional powered zoom and fixed-focus lenses (no lens included with this model)
- Laser diode (laser class: class 1 (Class 3R for US models)),
- Light source life*4: 20,000 hours (NORMAL Mode) / 24,000 hours (ECO Mode)
Screen size (diagonal)
- 1.78-25.4 m (70-1,000 in), 1.78-15.24 m (70-600 in) with the ET-D75LE8,
- 3.05-15.24 m (120-600 in) with the ET-D75LE90, 16:10 aspect ratio
- 10,000 lm
- *5 90 %
- 20,000:1 (full on/off, with Dynamic Contrast Mode set to “3” )
- 5,120 x 3,200 pixels (Quad Pixel Drive: ON)
- (W x H x D) 578 x 270 x 725 mm (22-3/4 x 10-5/8 x 28-17/32 in) (optional lens, legs and lens cover not included),
- 578 x 323.5 x 740 mm (22-3/4 x 12-23/32 x 29-1/8 in) (Including legs at shortest position and protruding parts)
- Approx. 49.0 kg (108 lbs) (optional lens not included)