- High Brightness and Excellent Contrast
- Power supply : 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Resolution : 1,920 x 1,200 pixels*4
WUXGA Resolution for Lustrous Full HD Images (PT-EZ770Z/EZ770ZL)
- With native WUXGA 1,920 x 1,200 pixel widescreen resolution, the PT-EZ770Z/EZ770ZL is capable of displaying Full HD video from Blu-ray Disc and other sources in beautifully rich, vivid detail.
The Daylight View Basic Function Ensures Clear Images Even in Brightly Lit Rooms
- Panasonic‘s Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
Color Adjustment Function
- A color adjustment function allows you to easily correct for slight variations in the color reproduction range of individual units set up for multiple projection, particularly in side-by-side configuration. Correction is performed on 3 colors (R, G, B) or 7 colors (R, G, B, C, M, Y, W).
DICOM Simulation Mode*
- This imaging mode is similar to DICOM part 14, which is a medical imaging standard. It reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity.
Inorganic LCD Materials Maintain High Brightness and Image Quality Longer
- The optical block of the PT-EZ770 Series projectors maintains a high level of performance over time, due to the use of inorganic materials in the LCD panels and polarizers, thus achieving a replacement cycle of 10,000 hours with high brightness and excellent picture quality.
- It also makes them the logical choice for a truly dependable LCD projector system.
Flexible Installation and System Integration
DIGITAL LINK - The Single Cable Solution
- Equipped with a DIGITAL LINK terminal, the PT-EZ770 Series allows transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 100 meters (328 feet) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations.
Optional ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box for Easy Setup
- By combining the optional ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box, with its HDMI and other input terminals, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals can be transmitted up to 100 m (328 feet) over a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher. It allows projector connection with only one cable, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations.
- Also, because control signals can be simultaneously transmitted, the ET-YFB100G input signal can easily be switched with the wireless remote control that is included with the projector. The projector can be controlled by either serial or LAN communication.
DIGITAL LINK technology allows simple new 1 to 1 system.
- Advantages:・A cost effective approach to cabling and layout・Digital transmission provides less signal degradation・Allows long distance transmission with a single cable
Also Supports Other Manufacturers’ Peripheral Equipment
- DIGITAL LINK is an original function added to HDBaseT™ technology. Signals from the ET-YFB100G can also be relayed to a non-DIGITAL LINK-ready projector by using another manufacturer’s equipment based on the same technology.*
- The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function assures convenience and versatility during installation. It lets you easily make adjustments with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360 degrees vertically. This means you can install it at any angle you want, to accommodate different installation conditions.
A Wide Selection of Optional Lenses
- Choose from a wide lineup of optional lenses for your system, including short-throw, long-throw zoom and fixed-throw lenses for rear projection use. The additional lenses make it easy to adapt your projector to the installation site. The lenses attach and detach with one-touch ease
Easy Remote Monitoring and Control over a LAN
- Web browser on a computer connected through a wired LAN system lets you remotely operate projectors and check their status. An e-mail messaging function can also notify you when a lamp needs replacement, and indicate the overall projector status.
- In addition, Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC.
- The wired LAN terminal is compatible with PJLink™ (class1), an open protocol that is used by many manufacturers, to enable integrated control of systems that contain different brands of projectors.
Crestron Connected™ and AMX Device Discovery
- The LAN terminal allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron Connected™ application software to manage and control system devices. Besides, the AMX Device Discovery technology is built in the PT-EZ770 Series.
Mechanical Lens Shutter
- The mechanical lens shutter completely blocks annoying light leakage when the projector is on standby or temporarily not in use, such as during a meeting.
Corner Keystone Correction Enables Angled Projection
- All you need to do is designate four points as the corners of the projected image, and this function easily carries out horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
- A lens-centered, symmetrical design provides ease of installation, eliminating the need for any special considerations when planning the installation site.
Abundant Terminals, Including HDMI, DVI-D Input, and DisplayPort
- Extensive interfaces include HDMI and DVI-D input terminals, DisplayPort, DIGITAL LINK and two sets of computer (RGB) input terminals.*
- The serial terminal (RS-232C) has an Emulate function that lets you continue using existing control systems when replacing previous Panasonic models. It is also possible to output audio during Standby mode. This is convenient when connecting an external audio system through the projector.
Built-in 10-W Speaker
- The PT-EZ770 Series projectors feature a high-output 10-watt monaural speaker that produces a large sound volume without requiring external speakers.
Side-by-Side and P-in-P Function* for Effective Presentations and Lectures
- Two different image sources can be simultaneously displayed onto a single screen. You can also switch to P-in-P (Picture-in-Picture) mode and display a sub-window onto the main screen. The sub-window can be positioned anywhere on the screen for more flexible and effective image presentations.
Effective Theft Prevention with the Startup Logo
- You can change the default Panasonic start up logo to any logo you want. A new logo can be easily uploaded by connecting a computer to the PT-EZ770 Series through the LAN or serial connection by using the Logo Transfer Software*. An abundance of other security measures are also included, such as a security bar, Key lock, and Security Password. This is very effective for preventing theft.
• Presentation support/control tools such as Presentation Timer, Freeze Function, and Digital Zoom
• Projector identification system for remote control allocation of up to 64 projectors
• Direct Power Off right after use
• Built-in closed caption decoder (NTSC and 480i (YCBCR) only)
Power supply 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption 590 W (0.3 W when
set to ECO*1,
10 W when
set to NORMAL
(37 W when STANDBY MODE
of AUDIO SETTING set to ON)
Panel size 19.0 mm (0.76 in)
(16:10 aspect ratio)
Display method Transparent LCD panel (x 3, R/G/B)
Drive method Active matrix
(1,920 x 1,200) x 3,
total of 6,912,000 pixels
Lens PT-EZ770Z powered zoom (throw ratio 1.7-2.8:1), powered focus F 1.7-2.3, f 26.9-45.4 mm
Optional powered zoom/focus lenses and fixed-focus lens
Lamp 400 W UHM lamp x 1,
lamp replacement cycle (lamp power: Normal/Eco1/Eco2): 3,000 hours/4,000 hours/4,500 hours*2
Screen size (diagonal) 1.02-10.16 m (40-400 in),
1.52-10.16 m (60-400 in) with the ET-ELW22,
16:10 aspect ratio
Brightness*3 6,500 lm
Center-to-corner uniformity*3 90 %
Contrast*3 5,000:1 (full on/full off, lamp power: Auto, iris: On)
Resolution 1,920 x 1,200 pixels*4