- Power supply : 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Resolution : 1,920 x 1,200 pixels
- Dust-Resistant Cabinet and Extra-Long-Life Eco Filter
Dynamic Contrast of 10,000:1* with Iris
- High dynamic contrast of 10,000:1* is enabled by an iris mechanism, so that whites are brighter and blacks deeper with minimal loss of detail in dark images. The result is crisp and comfortable viewing.
High WUXGA* Resolution for Lush Detail
- With up to WUXGA* (1,920 x 1,200) resolution, the PT-EZ590 Series is capable of displaying Full HD video. The extra detail and depth engages viewers for a more compelling presentation.
Daylight View Basic Ensures Vivid Images in Bright Rooms
- Panasonic’s original Daylight View Basic uses a built-in sensor to measure ambient light and calibrates image-projection to suit, optimizing brightness and halftone color and sharpening details for easy-to-see pictures in well-lit environments.
DICOM Simulation Mode* for Medical Presentations
- This imaging mode is similar to the DICOM Part 14 medical imaging standard. It lends a film-like quality to X-ray images, making the PT-EZ590 Series suitable for training presentations related to medicine*.
Color Adjustment for Multi-screen Projection
- This function corrects subtle variations in the color reproduction range of individual units set up for multi-screen projection, particularly in side-by-side configuration.
Extended Lamp Replacement Cycle
- PT-EZ590 Series projectors feature a lamp replacement cycle of up to 5,000 hours*.
- This helps to lower operating costs, reduce labor, and minimize wastage by extending the operation period between lamp maintenance.
Dust-Resistant Cabinet and Extra-Long-Life Eco Filter
- If dust gets inside the projector’s optical unit, brightness suffers. The PT-EZ590 Series protects against dust intrusion with a one-way airflow design and improved sealing for the lens block, air intake duct, and Eco Filter.
- This electrostatic Micro Cut Filter captures the tiniest dust particles and requires no maintenance for 15,000 hours*1.
- It also can be washed and reused*2. These dust-resistant projectors are designed to maintain brightness for longer in high-traffic environments while reducing servicing costs.
ECO Management Slashes Power Consumption
- A variety of Eco Management functions are accessible via a button on the remote controller.
- These include brightness optimization for ambient lighting conditions and lamp power reduction when no input signal is detected.
Easy-Access Lamp and Filter
- To reduce hassle, the filter can be replaced via the side and the lamp from the top of the projector. There’s no need to remove the unit from its ceiling mount for periodic maintenance.
Quiet Operation in ECO Mode
- The quiet design reduces operating noise to just 29 dB*, with the sound of the cooling fan hardly noticeable. This helps to keep the audience focused on your presentation.
Power supply 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption 484 W,
(444 W with
LAMP POWER set to NORMAL,
325 W with
LAMP POWER set to ECO),
(0.5 W when
STANDBY MODE set to ECO*1,
12 W when
STANDBY MODE set to NORMAL)
Panel size 16.3 mm (0.64 in) diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)
Display method Transparent LCD panel (x 3, R/G/B)
Drive method Active matrix
(1,920 x 1,200) x 3,
total of 6,912,000 pixels
EW550 1.8x powered zoom (throw ratio 1.22-2.26:1), powered focus F 1.6-2.2, f 17.1-31.7 mm
EW550L Optional powered zoom/focus lenses and fixed-focus lens
Lamp 320 W UHM lamp x 1,
lamp replacement cycle (lamp power: NORMAL/ECO): 4,000 hours/5,000 hours*2
Screen size (diagonal) 1.03-10.57 m (40-400 in), 16:10 aspect ratio
Brightness*3 5,400 lm
(lamp power: NORMAL,
Dynamic Mode, Iris: OFF,
Daylight View: OFF,
Auto Power Save: OFF)
Center-to-corner uniformity*3 90 %
(lamp power: NORMAL, Dynamic Mode, Iris: ON,
Daylight View: OFF, Auto Power Save: OFF)
Resolution 1,920 x 1,200 pixels
(W x H x D) PT-EZ590/
EW550 498 x 145*7 x 398.3 mm (19-19/32 x 5-11/16*7 x 15-11/16 in) (with supplied lens)
EW550L 498 x 145*7 x 358 mm (19-19/32 x 5-11/16*7 x 14-3/32 in) (with supplied lens)
EW550 Approximately 8.4 kg (18.5 lbs) (with supplied lens)
EW550L Approximately 7.7 kg (17.0 lbs) (without lens)