- Power supply :120 V, 220-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Lamp : 380 W UHM lamps (HIGH mode) x 2
- Cabinet materials : Molded plastic
High Brightness and Picture Quality
Compact Yet Bright
- The replacement lamp unit (ET-LAD310A/ETLAD310AW) can be used with all of the PT-DZ8700/PT-DZ110X Series*** projectors. This reduces the number of lamp types that need to be kept in stock when multiple projectors are used.
Full-HD Ready WUXGA Resolution (PT-DZ13K/DZ10K)
- The PT-DZ13K/DZ10K features native WUXGA resolution for full-HD viewing. This brings you lifelike projection of intricate, highly detailed images.
Dynamic Iris for a High 10,000:1* Contrast Ratio
- Panasonic’s Dynamic Iris uses a scene-linking aperture mechanism to achieve a remarkable 10,000:1* contrast without lowering its high brightness.
- This helps to reproduce deeper, richer blacks, and provides images with more detailed textures.
Detail Clarity Processor 3 Gives Natural Clarity to Even the Finest Details
- This unique Panasonic circuit optimizes the sharpness of each image, based on the super-high-, high-, medium-, and low-frequency components of the extracted image information.
The resulting images have more natural, lifelike expression.
System Daylight View 2 for Enhanced Color Perception
- This unique Panasonic technology optimizes image quality to improve the color perception of the projected image in bright rooms. With a brightness of 12,000 lm*, it provides highly comfortable viewing even in bright lighting, and allows viewers to concentrate easily on the images.
DICOM Simulation Mode*
- This imaging mode is similar to DICOM part 14, which is a medical imaging standard. It reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity.
Active 3D Projection Capability (PT-DZ13K/DS12K/DW11K)
- The series is compatible with both passive and active 3D projection systems.
- It combines with either a separate, external 100/120/144 Hz drive with IR emitter and active shutter glasses, or an active filter and passive glasses, for viewing 3D images.
Waveform Monitor Function
- When the output level of the source device fluctuates due to the performance of the device or its cable connections, the original black and white levels of the image content cannot be reproduced correctly. With the PT-DZ13K Series projector you can view the waveforms on the screen and adjust the settings either automatically or manually as you prefer.
Rec. 709 Mode for HDTV Projection
- Optimal color reproduction can be achieved by selecting this mode, compliant with ITU-R Recommendation BT.709, when images from an HDTV source are projected.
Advanced Technologies for Excellent Image Quality
• 3D color management system
• Full 10-bit image processing
• Progressive cinema scan (3:2 pulldown)
• Dynamic sharpness control
• Digital noise reduction
• IP conversion
• AI scene control
• 2:2 pulldown mode
• sRGB compatibility
• Fine-adjustable color temperature
Reliability and Stability
Panasonic's Original Dual Lamp System
- This system eliminates the interruption if a lamp should fail (in dual-lamp operation mode). The Lamp Relay mode also operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projection.*
Eco Filter that Needs No Maintenance for up to 12,000 Hours*
- The Eco Filter has an electrostatic Micro Cut Filter that collects minute dust particles with an ion effect. It combines with the dust-resistant cabinet to enable long-term use even under harsh conditions. Its maintenance cycle of up to 12,000 hours* reduces hassle, and the environmental design lets you wash the filter with water and reuse it.**
Low TCO and an Environmentally Friendly Design
- The PT-DZ13K Series projectors lower the total cost of ownership because they have a lamp replacement cycle of up to 2,500 hours.* Their environmentally friendly design also includes a low power consumption of 1,000 W.
Easy Lamp Replacement
- For easier maintenance, you can replace the lamp from the rear. This makes it easy to replace a lamp unit while the projector is still in the mounting bracket or dual stacked.
Optional Smoke Cut Filter ET-SFD320
- The projector can be equipped with an optional, extra-strong air filter to prevent the entry of smoke, such as those used for special effects at events and stage performances.
Other Valuable Features
• P-in-P function*
• Mechanical lens shutter with fade in/out effect
• Scheduling function
• Direct power off
• 30 m long-range wireless remote control with LED backlight
• Anti-theft features with chain opening
• Control device setup function
• ID assignment for up to 64 units
• Built-in test pattern
•Selectable 10-language on-screen menu
(English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean)
• RoHS Directive compliant
- All PT-DZ13K Series projectors are carefully manufactured at the Panasonic factory in Japan, under strict quality control.
- This is another, very important advantage of a Panasonic projector.
Power supply : 120 V, 220-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption 120 V AC 1,000 W (1,030 VA)
220-240 V AC 970 W (1,020 VA)
Dissipation BTU 120 V: 3,413 BTU/hour (without light output: 3,249 BTU/hour).
220–240 V: 3,311 BTU/hour
(without light output: 3,147 BTU/hour)
Panel size 24.4 mm (0.96 in) diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)
Display method DLP™ chip x 3, DLP™ projection system
Pixels 2,304,000 (1,920 x 1,200) x 3,total of 6,912,000 pixels
Lens Optional powered zoom/focus and fixed-focus lenses
Lamp 380 W UHM lamps (HIGH mode) x 2
Screen size (diagonal) 1.78 –25.4 m (70–1,000 in),
1.78 –15.24 m (70–600 in)
with the ET-D75LE8, 16:10 aspect ratio 1.78 –25.4 m (70–1,000 in)
Brightness*2 12,000 lm*3 (dual-lamp)
Center-to-corner uniformity*2 90 %
Contrast*2 10,000:1 (full on/off, with DYNAMIC IRIS set to "3")
Resolution 1,920 x 1,200 pixels
(Input signals that exceed this resolution will
be converted to 1,920 x 1,200 pixels.)
Dimensions (W x H x D) 530 x 200*8 x 548.5 mm (20-7/8 x 7-7/8*8 x 21-19/32 in) (optional lens not included)
Weight*9 Approximately 24 kg (52.9 lbs) (optional lens not included)