- Frequency Response : 39Hz - 100Hz ±3dB
- Impedance : 8 ohm
- Sensitivity : 87dB +/- 3dB
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- Director Multi-Finish In-Ceiling Subwoofer featuring Dual Vibration-Cancelling 6" woofers, a passive crossover, bandpass enclosure, both square and round magnetic bezel-less grilles to match 4" home lighting.
- In-ceiling cabinets are subject to rattling caused by powerful rapid driver movements.
- The dual opposed woofer design of the DSUB6 enclosure stabilize the cabinet, leaving vibrations awry and completely inaudible.
- Intelligently engineered for a well-rounded in-ceiling listening experience, the DSUB6 contains a passive crossover that optimizes the distribution of incoming audio signals to the system.
- Low band bass frequencies stay with the sub, while the mid-to-high range frequencies are distributed to the attached satellite speakers for peak performance.
In Line With Lighting
- The 4 1/4" finish trim is designed to mimic the openings of designer home lighting, leaving a most pleasing visual impression.
- The square and round grille options match the most popular modern lighting fixtures.
- A staple in subwoofer acoustics for many reasons, the bandpass design serves as a natural low-pass filter, amplifying bass production in smaller cabinets.
- The DSUB6 leverages this design to deliver robust bass output within the space restrictions above ceilings.
- A paintable, perforated grille with a micro bezel covers the entire speaker assembly and leaves a discreet finished appearance.
- Its magnetic attachment makes removing or replacing the grille fast and easy.
- Model Number DSUB6F3
- Part Number DSUB6F300
- Woofer Cone Polypropylene
- Woofer Diameter Dual 6 1/2" (165mm)
- Frequency Response 39Hz - 100Hz ±3dB
- Impedance 8 ohm
- Sensitivity 87dB +/- 3dB
- Depth 7 4/5" (198mm)
- Diameter 4 1/4" (108mm)
- Cutout Diameter 3 1/2" (89mm)