- Dimensions : 3 1/2" x 13" x 17" (88mm x 330mm x 430mm)
- Frequency Response : 33Hz - 250Hz ±3dB
- Depth : 3 1/2" (89mm)
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- Featuring the finest components combined to deliver unparalleled bass response, the CSUB10R in-wall subwoofer, is a bold statement of sonic superiority.
- Bring deep bass to any room post-construction with the simplified slide enclosure mounting system.
- Masked behind a low profile grille, a pure aluminum woofer, faceplate, and enclosure unite to produce a robustly deep performance.
- A low resonance frequency, high efficiency of heat dissipation, and stability in the face of high power make aluminum a most desirable choice for delivering powerful bass with greater linearity and fidelity from within the walls.
- Since our team dreamed up the in-wall subwoofer back in the 1980s, we've been in pursuit of perfection.
- The Composer in-wall subs employ many of our learned tricks of the art and science behind providing perfect bass: pure aluminum construction, heat dissipating face plate, vibration control, and expanded CabinSpace enclosure.
- Engineered for retrofit installation into existing walls, the CSUB10R features a unique enclosure design that maximizes air volume for the cone excursion, augmenting the production of deep frequencies while remaining highly concealed with a low profile grille.
- Pre-loaded with settings to adjust the levels to your preference, the SUBA500 subwoofer amplifier provides complete control over the Composer subs.
- Whether you want to amplify the quake in movies and home entertainment or seek a true fidelity listening experience, using the SUBA500 with the CSUB10R provides flexible options for fine tuning the low end your audio system.
- We have one clear mission: to provide you with the best sounding architectural loudspeakers in the world. The CSUB10R was built with the highest performing standards.
- Model Number CSUB10R
- Part Number CSUB1000R
- Woofer Cone Aluminum
- Woofer Diameter 10" (254mm)
- Dimensions 3 1/2" x 13" x 17" (88mm x 330mm x 430mm)
- Frequency Response 33Hz - 250Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power 50 watts - 250 watts
- Depth 3 1/2" (89mm)
- Cutout Dimension(s) 13 1/8" x 13 1/8" (333mm x 333mm)