0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Aluminum New Construction Enclosure for the 10" Composer™ CSUB10N In-Wall Subwoofer
- Frequency Response : 30 Hz - 250Hz
- Depth : 3.46" (88mm)
- Cutout Dimension(s) : 10.55 x 10.55" (268 x 268mm)
Brand: Origin Acoustics
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- An astounding piece of engineering from the inventors of the original in-wall subwoofer of the 1980's, the Composer™10" In-Wall Subwoofer New Construction Enclosure mounts easily between standard construction studs with the exclusive High-Wire Suspension Mounting System.
- The CSUB10NCE is made of dense aluminum for optimal airspace and features foam-lining Anti-Vibration Control to optimize the low resounding performance of the CSUB10N 10" New Construction In-Wall Subwoofer.
- Moving the maximum amount of air is the key to great bass. The CSUB10NCE is constructed of pure aluminum, which is six times as dense and twelve times as stiff as fibre-board.
- Less material is required, allowing for more air space while strength is preserved for sturdiness and ease of installation
High Wire Progressive Suspension
- The CSUB10NCE installs with ease into a stud bay with a progressive suspension system to allow for an optimal performance while eliminating disruptions from the surrounding drywall.
- Lined with shock absorbent foam, the CSUB10NCE In-Wall Subwoofer Enclosure keeps the walls from shaking during the power-loaded performance of the 250 Watt subwoofer.
- Model Number CSUB10NCE
- Part Number CSUB1000NCE
- Dimensions 3.46" x 13" x 44.09” (88mm x 330mm x 1120mm)
- Frequency Response 30 Hz - 250Hz
- Recommended Amplifier Power 100 watts - 500 watts
- Depth 3.46" (88mm)
- Cutout Dimension(s) 10.55 x 10.55" (268 x 268mm)